That's So Raven

Hook Up My Space

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 31, 2006 on Disney Channel

• This episode was a little different.

It all starts, out with Raven having a vision about Cory getting the basement for his band.Raven never thinks about that, but then she rushes downstairs to get to her dad. Before Cory can set his presentation, Raven askes and Dad says yes. When they go into the kitchen Raven accidently reveals that she know about Cory's presentation. Raven she tells him its a opprotunity she couldn't pass up. Cory writes a letter to "Hook Up My Space".Raven thinks Chelsea wrote the letter, but finds out Cory did. She doesn't want Cory to be in charge, because she knows he is still mad at her. Cory picks ugly things for her room, so Raven sneaks in with Chelsea. Of course, Raven and Chelsea just make things worst. Then the room is now going to be for Cory, but he secretly designs the basement nice for Raven.hen Raven sees the room, she thinks Cory a whole lot. She also apoligizes.

Eddie and Victor try to get back into shape. That doesn't work, because they find out that they aren't that strong.
  • It is rotating for me like the part where you know all the characters are like from Extreme Make-over.

It is rotating for me like the part where you know all the characters are like from Extreme Make-over. Although I loved this episode this episode just rocked it and it seems to be really fun you know and I am just so happy that I have seen this although could have been better, but anyway it is a great show anyway.
  • this episode was good sort of average

this is the episode when raven gets her new room. she has a vision seeing cory ask his dad for the basement for his band but raven's room is too small with school, work and other essentials so she intrudes on cory and asks her dad first but then cory rings hook up my space a reality tv show who comes and does yuor room but the person who request's it has to design the room whitch is cory who makes a complete disaster of ravens room. if yuo have seen extreme makeover home edition this episode will remind you of it and then cory feels sorry for raven so then he makes her a great room
  • Correction on something that is mistaked in the trivia

In the trivia, someone noted that Victor had trouble walking down the stairs and then later had no problem. This is actually quite common. It happens to me allll the time. Muscle pain, which Victor had from working out can cause trouble doing simple taks, such as walking up or down stairs. However, muscle pain can wear off, sometimes quickly. Or to allievite pain, one might take a pain reliever to makes things more simpler. Either Mr. Baxter\'s pain was gone because it wore off or he took medicine. Regarding the episode I loved the spoof on Ty Penningtion, it was so cool
  • A cool, exiting, neat episode.

It was okay. Ravens new room was cool and very very colorful! I liked the way they had Cory(Corey)what ever, picked out the horrible cowboy wall paper. Even though it was festive, I would never put it in my house! This was a episode that brings Raven and her brother closer!
  • COOL SHOW.

This is episode is extremely funny. There\'s mischief and comedy. You are gonna laugh. On the other hand, it also helps us not to cheat. It also develops our value to love each other. This show is cool because raven gets to have a new room with cool things. We might see her room again in later episodes.
  • Disney Channel shows parodies off of other shows, it was great to see Home makeover done.

This was a nice change of storyline, most of the visions involve Raven helping someone, or something going wrong in the family. This time her visions helped her cheat her brother out of a fair chance at a new room. Karma points deducted! Raven scripts have been know to parodize other TV shows, ie Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, PunkD, and now Home Makeover. I was afraid this was going to be to corny of an episode, however I feel Sly portraying TY from Makeover, wasn\'t overdone, just a little cheesy. The twist at the end was a nice surprise. Overall a great episode, and another classic from Raven.
  • Cory helps Raven by \\\"hooking up her space.\\\" Raven did not like tha cowboy print, so she snuck in and tried to mess up the plan. Cory then really hooks up the basement the way Raven wanted it.

6.4
    After raven\\\'s vision of the basement she finally has the idea were to put her stuff in her bedroom. But also in her vision she see\\\'s that Corey was in the vision, so she hurry\\\'s downstairs to stop him. After Corey finds out her vision he get\\\'s her back.

I really loved this episode of That\\\'s so Raven. I bursted out laughing the first 5 minutes when the episode had came on. Raven\\\'s since of style is all that in every episode, Chelsea is very funny in this episode as well as her other friend Eddie Thomas which is competing with Victor Baxter, Raven\\\'s Father. I really thought the comedy level just boosted when Raven and Chelsea came in with the Constuction Workers in the house to do Raven\\\'s downstairs bedroom all dressed up in a disgise. Raven Symone and her casting crew is really doing a great job I think she should even do a 5th Season.

• After raven's vision of the basement she finally has the idea were to put her stuff in her bedroom. But also in her vision she see's that Corey was in the vision, so she hurry's downstairs to stop him. After Corey finds out her vision he get's her back.

I really loved this episode of That's so Raven. I bursted out laughing the first 5 minutes when the episode had came on. Raven's since of style is all that in every episode, Chelsea is very funny in this episode as well as her other friend Eddie Thomas which is competing with Victor Baxter, Raven's Father. I really thought the comedy level just boosted when Raven and Chelsea came in with the Constuction Workers in the house to do Raven's downstairs bedroom all dressed up in a disgise. Raven Symone and her casting crew is really doing a great job I think she should even do a 5th Season.
  • Cory's plans to turn the basement into his band practices are ruined when Raven moves her room to the basement. On spite Cory hooks up Raven's space the total opposite of what Raven wanted her room to look like.

This episode was G-R-E-A-T! I loved it so much. I love Raven's new room and the idea of how raven gets a new room was great also. The disguise was so cool and so was the rest of the episode. Raven's new room is so nice!!! If the score could go up to 20, thats what I would rate it.
  • Raven's room is a mess, so she wants to have her new room inside the basement. But Cory calls up a t.v show to tell the people to hook up Raven's space the way he wants it hooked up.

This was my favorite episode of That's So Raven! I loved it, it was funny, exciting and so cool! I also love the disguis in this episode. I also liked the part with Victor and Eddie making Raven's old room into a gym. I can't wait for the next new episode of That's So Raven!