That's So Raven

Juicer Consequences

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Jun 24, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Corey goes to middle school on his first day with Larry and meets the bully,the Juicer, who can squeeze the juice out of anything...

Very good episode indeed!Corey goes to middle school for the first time and is nervous.Luckily,his father packed him a gourmet lunch and everyone thinks Raven only thinks about herself.At school,Corey and Larry meet the school bully called the \'Juicer\',legend has it he could squeeze the juice of out anything!Then,the Juicer wants to juice Corey\'s head,but then he helps the juicer sell the lunches he stole from other kids.Back at Raven,she asks Chelsea\'s Mum about her details and writes them on her hand,then tells Chelsea of her details,but Chelsea finds out she was cheating.They then argue but Raven still kept their friendship bracelet and stopped arguing.Then,Raven had a vision Corey was going to get juiced.She then dresses up as the lunch lady.Then,a food fight starts and she gets detention,even though she does not study there!Ha Ha!
  • Yah I mean a lot of changes happened like Larry's voice and Eddie does not appear in this episode for the first time ever yeah!!!

Yah I mean a lot of changes happened like Larry's voice and Eddie does not appear in this episode for the first time ever yeah!!! And Chelsea was so stupid with a lot of things like in some areas in the juice she said oh papaya how stupid is that!!!
  • It's Raven and Cory's first day at school. Chelsea fights with Raven, because she thinks Raven only cares about herself. Then,Raven has a vision that "the Juicer" is gonna squeeze Cory's head, so she disguises herself as Cory's school's lunchlady!

This episode was really funny. I had no clue what to expect. Well I kind of expected Raven would do something goofy, but funny, to try to help Cory out. I liked how you learned more about Raven and Chelsea in this episode. This was one of Raven\'s funniest disuises. Raven has alot of voices. I can\'t wait for what other adventures Raven has in store for us.
  • nothing happend it was boaring

5.9
    this was a boaring episode i thought that they should have made a fight, like a really fight not some dumb girlly fight that was going on through out the whole thing, so thats what i think of the episode i thought it was going to be great but then it turned out dumb i think that it could have been better with more wok but heres the review of the episode:

the review:

Raven and Chelsea get into a huge fight because Chelsea says that Raven only thinks about herself and never listens to others; Cory starts Junior High and becomes a business partner with a bully called The Juicer.
  • I was sooooooooooooooooo excited about a new episode. And then they showed this episode.

I came rushing home from the hair dresser so I could watch this episode but If I had missed it it would not have been terrible. This episode is below standards. I did not enjoy this episode as much as I did the others but I gave them 6 points for trying. I mean the plot line was good but the acting was not.
  • This was a great episode. I think it devolped the characters and gave us a better understanding of them.

This was another great episode of season 4. It developed the characters (especially Cory, Raven and Chelsea) and gave us a better understanding of the characters. It tells us that they are beginning a new year of school (Cory the seventh grade, beginning Junior High, and Raven I think is beginning her senior year).I think that they did a great job of teaching us that there are bullies in school, and you just have to deal with them (hopefully not by helping them make a bullying business). I also liked the subplot with Raven and Chelsea because it taught us about Raven and Chelsea's characters more and it shows how their relationship was and how it should be in the future. Overall, I think that this was a great episode that was definitely used for character development and did a great job of it too.
  • You didn't miss anything if you didn't watch it.

This episode was watchable but extremelly boring. Nothing happened. This episode was probally made to satsisfy fans who wanted to see a new epsiode. The storyline was used. The bully named the Juicer was dull. Bullys are getting old. The comedy in this episode was ok. The only thing I really watched was Chelsea's and Raven's self obession agruement.