That's So Raven

Mismatch Maker

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Jun 07, 2005 on Disney Channel

• After I had watch this episode, I instantly thought that Raven has a thing for Eddie.

Why does she keep meddling with her guy friend\'s lovelife? I mean, it would look okay if it\'s Chelsea who\'s heart-broken and then Raven goes meddling with it just like what she did in Season 1, but Eddie? I\'m sure he can handle his own love life. Not that I do not love this episode. I love it just the same as all the other episodes. It\'s just that this one could really draw out conclusions like mine, I think.
  • Not a great episode I did not like it much!!!

6.6
    Not a great episode I did not like it much!!! Well in some way it was funny and thrilling but the intensity not that much well it is a safe episode and the fun thing was with the ride it makes wanna go dancing you know what I mean well even though you failed in some other episodes you will still be given a chance to hit it again!!!
  • fake nose

Raven tries to get Eddie and Chantel back together for the basketball dinner.
    Meanwhile, Cory finds a dog that followed him home from school.

Raven almost had it, until that fake nosed fell off. Eddie tried to get Chantel jealous and come to find out they needed to have eachother back.