That's So Raven

Psychics Wanted

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Aug 22, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Raven gets a job at a fake psyshic hotline place to get money so that she can go out with a new guy called Quizz. Meanwhile, every one tries to get Cory's money but fails!!

A really great episode to watch! In this episode, we get to see Raven and everyone being broke, like where Raven can't afford bottled water while her parents can't pay for pizza AND cannot use credit cards! Raven even like tries to get her parents to raise her allowance by giving them a gourmet breakfast but her parents instead ask her like why could she not save or raise her own money like Cory does? I mean, Cory is only 12 yet he is richer than his own parents I think! So in the end, Raven gets a job as well as Chelsea and Eddie too. But Raven takes advantage of this so that she could ask Quizz out but turns out he already has a girlfriend!!! Poor Raven.......She tried to use her powers to make the world a better place..........Quizz is a JERK! Luckily Raven does NOT want him in the end. Anothe part of the episode I enjoyed was people trying to get Cory's money and failed and even got caught in his security alarm trap??? That was funny!!!

Final rating: 8.0 to 8.5
    Final grade: A
  • Good stuff

Great episode. It goes in my top 10 for sure. Raven, Eddie and Chelsea are broke so they get jobs which are not really right for them and Raven uses her new employement as a way to attract a boy she likes at her school.

This episode is hilarious and I think is very underrated. Funny from beginnning to end filled with humerous lines and hilarious situations. I felt that this episode shows the best of That's so Raven and it really makes me miss this show. Very good storyline and not cheesy but extremely funny that it will make you think this show should have its own channel.
  • a good episode, but i have seen better

this was a good episode, but like i said, i thought that raven didnt want people to know that she was psychic, and i think that the boy that she was giving hints to about asking her to go out was a clever thing, but come on, the guy should ahve known better than to take his girlfriend to another girls house. its not right man. i also think that chelsea and eddies characters were past exagerrated in this episode as we see there poor employment skills. i also think that raven wouldnt have been promoted so qiuckly and that it wasnt a very good idea to actually reveal her identity in the end. overall, a ok epiode but i have seen much better from thats so raven.
  • Pretty hilarious Rae you cannot tell the future!!!!

The phatoola great execution but a 9.2 that is what I feel about this episode I loved it but no that episode just had some trouble yet it is hilarious Chelsea tried so many times just to read the person's mind ha ha ha the you cannot know the real she!!!
  • Raven playing a psychic, playing a psychic.

This has to be one of my favorite episodes because it shows Raven showcasing her talents as a psychic on a psychic TV show. Just the way she reacts to the fakeness of the set, and how she is hard-pressed to let the show fail even with her clothes on the line. It's also funny when Raven tells Eddie & Chelsea that the show will hire anybody, and the next scene is Chelsea trying to guess a name for a client, and Eddie reaching for a donut while saying (in psychic mode) "Hold on, I think I'm getting something."

Classic.
  • Quiiiiiz

Raven is broke and decides to get a job at a cheesy fake psychic hotline. Meanwhile, Tanya and Victor try to take money from Cory's room, but it doesn't work.

Raven get's a job, and the guy she wants calls, and she finnaly tells him it was her. The best part is when Raven ask for his zodiac sign and she get's mixed up with it.