That's So Raven

Psychics Wanted

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Aug 22, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Raven gets a job at a fake psyshic hotline place to get money so that she can go out with a new guy called Quizz. Meanwhile, every one tries to get Cory's money but fails!!

A really great episode to watch! In this episode, we get to see Raven and everyone being broke, like where Raven can't afford bottled water while her parents can't pay for pizza AND cannot use credit cards! Raven even like tries to get her parents to raise her allowance by giving them a gourmet breakfast but her parents instead ask her like why could she not save or raise her own money like Cory does? I mean, Cory is only 12 yet he is richer than his own parents I think! So in the end, Raven gets a job as well as Chelsea and Eddie too. But Raven takes advantage of this so that she could ask Quizz out but turns out he already has a girlfriend!!! Poor Raven.......She tried to use her powers to make the world a better place..........Quizz is a JERK! Luckily Raven does NOT want him in the end. Anothe part of the episode I enjoyed was people trying to get Cory's money and failed and even got caught in his security alarm trap??? That was funny!!!

Final rating: 8.0 to 8.5