That's So Raven

Raven, Sydney, and the Man

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Feb 20, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Raven, Eddie and Chelsea volunteer to help Mrs. Valentine create educational, fun activity groups for the children at the community center. Raven befriends Sidney who has been bounced around in foster homes.

I thought this was a wonderful episode. I loved Sydney and Mrs. Valentine and think they are a wonderful addition to the show!
    Raven is always amazing and she truly set a good example of what a positive role model for a young child can be.
    Loved Cory's Bro Mitzvah too!
  • Nobody likes Raven. Everybody loves Eddie. haha just kidding but no one wants to join raven in her activity except the most annoying girl in the class. Looks like they both have somthing in common.

1.6
    This would have to be the worst episode in thats so raven history. It was so stupid. It was just a snooze fest. Sydney is annoying. And the history of worst visions. raven sees Sydney tellnig her to go away. Come on any of us could have predicted that out and we\\\'re not psychci. And she doesn\\\'t do anything about it. Also, Corey\\\'s bro mits va would have been better if his mom was still on the show. And on top pf that it was the first episode of season 4. I was very dissapointed when i saw this. it shows how much the show has gone down since it started. it used to be fantastic, now its anoying.
  • What happens is that Raven,Chealsea and Eddie help a programe and Raven gets stuck with a kid called SydneyShe gives up on sydney.In the end raven finds out that sydney has foster parents and doesn't have a easy life. so she gives it another go and PRESTO

I think this episode is great to watch and when sydney uses her jokes for good they are funny.(they are also funny when she uses them for bad but never mind)I think that Sydney was very funny but when raven was tyring to be funny she was nowhere near as good as Sydney.Raven Said this:Oh turkey leg,Oh turkey leg.Wherefore outthough turkey leg.Sydney said:I\'ve been at school all day You got maths, you got social studies. You got boys.You know the ones i\'m in.the little ones that smell like cookies and dirt.Which one do you think was more funny.Your choice.FINISHED.
  • Raven,Eddie and Chelsea help Mrs.Valentines class because they need money to buy things for the class. Raven meets a girl, Sydney and at first they dont have a good friendship. Sydney always makes fun of Raven. Then Raven and Sydney share a friendship.

I liked this episode a lot. It is funny when Corey says he wants a Bar mitzvah and his dad is like first of all we are not Jewish! So instead Corey had a Bro mitzvah. He does it just because his friend Larry had a Bar mitzvah and he got a lot of money. Then when they are there at the Bro mitzvah Raven tries to tell jokes and Corey is like your not funny. Then I absolutely like the end since the school needs money, they get all these toys and they wonder where they came from. Then raven turns around and looks at Corey. Corey decided to give the money that he got from his Bro mitzvah to the school.
  • Actually a better Season 4 Episode.

I was surprised by this episode I usually only like the older episodes but this is a good new episode. I felt Sydney brought some new flavor taken from Raven's mom leaving the show. Sydney, I hope will be brought back for future episodes.I also liked that Larry was given a bigger part I liked him a lot as a lesser character. Chelsea , Eddie, and Victor didn't get big enough parts which brought it down as well. I felt like Sydney almost made me cry and my sister did actually cry. I don't plan on watching anymore Season 4 episodes.
  • The story of Sydney hit me!!! And Larry changed so much!!!

The story of Sydney hit me!!! And Larry changed so much!!! I am telling you right now in your face I know Sydney is annoying sometimes I would even wanna call any wrestling diva out there to give her some punishment it would be better if it is a diva because if it is a man the man would be gay right now I like the episodes I am grateful for it and it was really awesome with that BarMitzvah yeah!!!
  • great episode!

this is probably one of my favourite that's so raven episodes.it was a good way to start the season especially for cory,which there was a huge change in him this episode,he was becoming more maturer especially at the end of the episode.i liked how it was in a different situation
    aswell like with all the volunteering stuff and everything,it was adifferant setting not just her house and school.i thought it was a really fun episode.i also found it really sweet when raven and sydney talked at the end and raven said that her family won't walk away on her like her foster familys had.if you like thats so raven you should watch this episode!
  • Going downhill from here. Season 4 is Disney overdoing it.

That's So Raven was one of Disney's most sucessful shows and decided to give it an extended 3rd season and a Season four. That's So where Disney pushed it. All good things end but they couldn't settle for that. The extended season is filled with empty comedy, pointless plots and bad acting. The feel of the show from season 1 has completely changed. Decent and interesting charaecters were introdouced including Donna Cabonna, Ravens demanding boss. Whats slightly dissapointing was how each episode was so predictable. Thats So Raven was an exellent show but the question is, "Where has our beloved show gone?"
  • A Great Headliner to kickstart the That's So Raven Season 4 Preimere, Sydney played by Sydney Park has a cute part, and Mrs. Valentine is quite funny.

Even though T'keyah Crystal Keymah is missing form the show, the show still has a lot of pep. Chelsea has seemed to have gotten dumber but she's gotten funnier.Raven is once again being herself and hillarious as always. Eddie seems to have a small part in this episode. Even though it would have been nice to see Tonya (Keymah) at Cory's Bro Mitzvah. Rondell Sheridan has been funnier and funnier, Cory however sounds and looks much MUCH older in this episode. Anyways this is a great episode to staqrt off the That's So Raven Preimere and many more episodes to come
  • Raven volenteers to teach kids all that she knows about fasion, but the only one who is interested in her class is also interested in being a comedian and sometimes doesn't know that she is hurting other peoples feelings.

This episode was a good episode, wasn't my favorie, but funny and still enjoyable. Every episode in That's So Raven teaches you something and this episode teaches you not to be mean to otheres. Raven was very kind in this episode,
    I don't know how she does it. This episode has alot of changes, like Cory turning 13.
  • Raven, Chelsea and Eddie go to a childrens center to volentear for the kids. But when Raven gets there, she is stuck with an annoying kid that only wants to make fun of her.

This episode wasen't one of my favorites. But it was still good. I liked the fact that it was Cory's 13th birthday party. And that Raven went back for the kid even though the kid (Sydney) was very nasty to her. I thought Raven was very nice for doing that.