That's So Raven

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

HelpMickeyMouse

That's So Raven Fan Reviews page 5 of 18

• Thats so Raven......good programme .x.

Thats so Raven is such a good programme....!!

The programme is about Raven Baxter played by Raven Symone, she has the special gift of having the ability of seeing the future before it happens. Knowone knows her secret appart from her family and her two best friends Chelsea played by Anneliese van der Pol and Eddie played by Orlando Brown.
    The show also signals the first starring role of new talent Kyle Orlando Massey, who plays Raven's younger brother Cory. Also part of Raven's world are her loving and protective mother, Tanya, played by T'Keyah Crystal Keymah, and her hip and ever-caring father, Victor, played by Rondell Sheridan. Thats so Raven is Great .x. .x. .x.
  • The moment the words"oH snap" came out of ravens mouth,Was the exact same moment I lost faith in humanity.

3.2
    In the beginning,You would have found no bigger raven fan than yours truely.I loved the show! the plts were original the characters were funny and the show was good.That is no longer the case.The show has become more about quanity than quality.Raven can now only say Oh snap and dress up as men.Chelsea can now only have the IQ of -98.and eddie...Well he sucked anyways so Im not going to mention him.I really did once like this show but it son focused more on the same plot 1.Raven has a vision
    2.Raven tries to stop the vision
    3.It hurts the people she cares about most
    4.the vision is not what she expected but ________ forgives her anyway

I really wish this show would of stuck to it's good wholsome veiwing insead of dumbing down to please a wider audience.
  • It's The Future She Can See!

Ever wish you could see into the future? Raven Baxter Can! She can see into the future but that's just half of the comedy. If you want good comedy TV that you can sit down with your family then this is for you. Raven brings pure comedy to the table!

Even though the season is over, We will definitely not be seeing the last of Raven-Symone! or even Raven Baxter!
  • I wish this show would never end.

I know this show has only one episode left and it's gonna be cancelled soon but it was one of my favorite show. All the disguises and problems is what made That's So Raven so original. This a unique show and I'm really gonna miss it I could actuall watch some of the T. S. R. episodes over and over again until my eyes run out of saliva and still not be bored and laugh at all the funny parts. I wish Disney Channel would have longer shows they are cancelling them so fast just like the Sweet Life of Zack and Cody which is also one of my favorites.
  • I HAVE CHANGES MY MIND!!!

I think this show is great. I used to hate it sooooooooooooo much but i totally love it now, i have only seen a couple of episodes. Weel me and my sister have been watching it together!! I haven't seen many but the episodes i have seen sooo far are great!! I wish to watch every episode and be a huge fan like i am with the suite life of zack and cody and high school musical and F.R.I.E.N.D.S!! my friends made us watch this show because neither of us liked it but i am sooo glad that they made me watch it!! i love it...i will start visiting the forums once i have seen most of the episodes so i know what people are actually talking about!! :P
  • This is one of the best comedy show I have ever seen!

This is one of my favourite comedy shows. This show is really awesome. Raven is fantastic.Raven is the main character in this show.Raven has the power to see the future. she is very entertaining. This show is very entertaining! Raven has two best friends namely eddie and chalsea. They never fight with each other n they r really true friends . raven loves his brother very much n she fully respects her parients. no one knows except her parients her brother n her friends thet she has the ability ti see in future. all actors in this shows r fantastic.
  • Thats so Raven couldn't be any better

I don't get why most people hate this show. I love it..personally. Raven, a crazy, weird future seeing (Psychic) girl that sees into the future turns into a hilarious quest ot either make the vision come true or make it (not) come true. Her parents and friends are the only ones who know. Chelsea is the funniest person on the show as she brings out a sense of humour to the show and without her, the show would be painfully dull. Eddie, with his crazy antics which he sometimes shares with Cory turns out to be (out of this world) and creates its own style and glamour. Keep The Show Going!!!!
  • Raven Simone plays the crazy, pyschic Raven Baxter.

7.3
    Raven Baxter has occassional visions that usually do come true. The only people she trusts to know about these visions are her mom, (who for some reason is "gone" in the series all of a sudden ...?) her dad, her brother Cory, her best friend Chelsea, and her other best friend Eddie. Eddie, Chelsea and Raven go through everything together. Raven always ends up doing something crazy and eccentric to stop a bad vision or to make sure a good one happens. Some of the weirdest things end up happening though. Eddie and Chelsea are also really (kind of overly) nice to Raven's brother Cory. The series is about all of the Baxters and their weird ways.
  • A great show about a girl named Raven who has special abilities to see into the future. She uses this ability to prevent bad things from happening to either her or others around her like her two best friends (Eddie and Chelsea).

One of the few Disney channel shows that I really like and consider my favorite! I just love Raven as both an actress and a singer! I also love her two friends in the show. And I love how each episode gets more and more interesting with how she deals with her "special ability" to see into the future! Great show overall...hope it never gets cancelled!
  • That's So Raven is bittersweet to me.

That's So Raven is funny! The one thing I hate about this show is her visions. I know that's the whole point, but I just think they are pointless and pretty dumb. I mean if she is suppossed to tell the future, then how come her visions can be right OR wrong? That's beside the point, I'm trying to make. The point is...it's entertaining. I know some of the jokes are corny or don't make sense, but I've learned to accept that. I love Chelsea and her cluelessness. She is hilarious! I don't really like the parents though. Raven, Cory, and Eddie are decent. I really think that this is one of Disney's best shows, but there are some flaws to me. That's So Raven gets an 8.5 from me.
  • Its kinda, well, boring!

This so is getting more boring, and pointless! I use to think this show was cool, but now its stupid. Nothing really makes since anymore. They don't have many fans now. Hey, I watch this show when nothing else is on. Even then, I don't really care whats going on. So, I do not care if it goes one forever, or if it gets canceled.
  • raven is a girl who can see the future but only her freinds and family know that she is pshyic theres her brother cory and her mom tonya and dad owner of the chill grill victor her freinds are eddie and chelsea

the show is awesome. i love it me and my freind watch it all the time i am so glad they thought of this show i mean this has been the best show until zack and cody but it is now my 2nd favorite show on disney her freind chelesea is hillaroious. her freind eddie i a cool guy he is also funny my favorite person on the show is raven because she can see the futurehow cool is that? i hope they will do 9 season because it is so awesome im a boy and i love it.
  • not bad but has strange moments in it.

5.6
    overall i like this show as raven is a good actress and makes the program funny. Even my mum likes it. Again the newer episodes are better than the older ones . The reason that i didnt give the show a higher rating is because i dont really make much of an effort to watch it as i never really got into watching it. I only really watched an episode properly till recently. The whole cast is pretty good with a decent range of characters so most people will have there favourites!
    this is also the only disney program most of my friends will admit to watching!
  • Airs in Phillippine cable.

Raven Baxter is a silly teenage girl who has the ability to see into the future. She knows everything that's going to happen before it happens. Sometimes she doesn't know when or where these things happen. Her friends are Chelsea Daniels (Anneleise van der Pol), and Eddie Thomas (Orlando Brown). Chelsea, Eddie, Tanya Baxter (T' Keyah Keymah), Victor Baxter (Rondell Sheridan), Cory Baxter (Kyle Orlando Massey) are the only people who know her secret gift. Raven's visions put her in crazy situations when she tries to prevent them from happening or make sure that they happen.

Airs every weeknights on the Disney Channel (Asia).
  • Why do they have to cancel this show so soon?

Everyone probaly knows and loves That's So Raven, in fact it is know to be the longest airing show on Disneychannel. Because Disneychannel only allows a series to air only 65 episodes. If everyone loves the show so much, why they do they have to cancel it? Cory In The House it the first/only spinoff of That's So Raven and Disneychannel. Even if Tanya is attending Law School and Raven went off to college couldn't they visit once in a while? Even when That's So raven first started they weren't really succeding until somtime in season 2 the show became a big hit. And more people became fans. But now that the show is ready to be canceled I guess fans will have to stick with Cory in The House. But at least That's So Raven will always air on Disneychannel.
  • Getting worse.

6.4
    I liked this show when it first came out. It was original and very funny. The actors were very likable too. Now, I think it's the right thing to end this show, which is what they are doing. The story lines aren't so funny any more and I think everyone just gave up knowing it was ending. Raven and her fashion career was boring too. I think the fashion part was a bit sexist, which is wrong. They should of made it something more exciting and funny. Overall, this was a good show and I think they are doing the fight thing by ending it.
  • This is about a teenage psyhic named Raven, who has to keep her abilities a secret.

I love this show. Raven plays an eccentric and offbeat teenager who has the ability to foresee flashes of the future. I love Raven's best friends Chelsea because she is ditsy and way overenthusiastic and supportive and Eddie because he is just hilarious. I love how they are always getting into these weird situations and her visions help solve things but are also the things that usually prompt her to get herself into those situations also. This show keeps getting better and better every season even though i did love the first season. This is definately a trandsetter and one of my personal favorites.
  • My favorite show.

The show is about Raven as Raven Baxter, an eccentric and offbeat teenager who has the ability to foresee flashes of the future. Co-Starring alongside Raven are new talents Anneliese van der Pol as Raven's ditsy, yet ever enthusiastic & supportive best friend, Chelsea, and Orlando Brown as Raven's rap obsessed, but ultimately golden hearted friend, Eddie. The show also signals the first starring role of new talent Kyle Orlando Massey, who plays Raven's younger brother Cory. Also part of Raven's world are her loving and protective mother, Tanya, played by T'Keyah Crystal Keymah, and her hip and ever-caring father, Victor, played by Rondell Sheridan. Everybody should watch it atleast once.
  • this is the star little girl From the Cosby show ( oliva) in her own show, i kinda didnt think it would be a good show and that it would be just like taina but it was actually the first decent show in a while for disney channel

this is the star little girl From the Cosby show ( oliva) in her own show, i kinda didnt think it would be a good show and that it would be just like taina but it was actually the first decent show in a while for disney channelthis is the star little girl From the Cosby show ( oliva) in her own show, i kinda didnt think it would be a good show and that it would be just like taina but it was actually the first decent show in a while for disney channel, its prety pretty good k
  • Funny Thing!

Its too funny. The teen comedy hit stars Raven as Raven Baxter, an eccentric and offbeat teenager who has the ability to foresee flashes of the future. Co-Starring alongside Raven are new talents Anneliese van der Pol as Raven's ditsy, yet ever enthusiastic & supportive best friend, Chelsea, and Orlando Brown as Raven's rap obsessed, but ultimately golden hearted friend, Eddie. The show also signals the first starring role of new talent Kyle Orlando Massey, who plays Raven's younger brother Cory. Also part of Raven's world are her loving and protective mother, Tanya, played by T'Keyah Crystal Keymah, and her hip and ever-caring father, Victor, played by Rondell Sheridan.
  • I can't believe I watched this show within the past two years. I couldn't be happier that I finally discovered what decent TV is, as opposed the the junk Disney shovels out (no offense to fans). (And I wanted to rate it 0.1, but the site wouldn't let me)

I wish I could delete my old review, it being a disgusting mark stuck forever on my profile, but since the site won't let me delete it, I'll just revise it. Let me just say, people, there are much better TV shows out there, and a wide variety, too. Try watching something that actually has an hour long timeslot. Those tend to be better shows. If you like comedy, well hey, there's some half-hour sitcoms that aren't bad. There's new stuff (Two and a Half Men, The New Adventures of Old Christine, etc.), and slightly older stuff (Friends, Seinfeld, etc.) If you want compelling storytelling with characters that actually act like real people, and relationships with realistic dynamics (as opposed to the kind of things you'd find in Disney shows, which most likely will give you a distorted fairytale vision of what relationships should be like, causing you to act overdramatic and persue person after person in search of what you learned from Disney (and don't even know that's where it's from) as "true love")- anyways, back to the point- for compelling stories about characters, realistic, complex characters, there are plenty of dramas out there- and within that category, there are others you might like. There are serious while still comedic dramas (House, Veronica Mars, etc.), there are action-packed dramas (Lost, 24, etc.), and it doesn't just stop there for dramas. Anyone reading this enjoy a good mystery? Suspense, twists and turns, a logical outcome? Try any of the many Law & Orders (though I prefer L & O: SVU), any of the CSIs, heck, let's face, today you can pick a random channel, and chances are it'll be running an hour long crime drama sometime in the week. Say you like mysteries, but you find Law & Order and/or CSI to be too "stuffy" for you. You need something that makes you laugh, but still enjoy a good mystery? Perhaps try Monk, Psych, or again, Veronica Mars.

Now for the part where I actually review the show. In my opinion, it's ridiculously idiotic. Maybe way back in first season (I have a good memory, I don't still watch) the characters acted like people, but in the later episodes they most certainly did not. The situations and emotions were so fake and overplayed. Now, I know the whole point of this show is to be silly, to make you laugh and smile, but there are shows that can provide that while still having characters that are believable. Heck, this show used to be a decent show in that respect. But I'm sure fans can tell that as seasons went on, Chelsea became less of a character and more of a stupid idiot almost to a level of severe retardation, Cory became too much of a character for not having any good storylines, Tanya never had much story behind her, and let's face it- The Chill Grill was thrown in to keep Victor on the show by actually having some plotlines for him, and Raven became less and less complex and more of a disguise-donning overdramatic clumsy loon. This show was okay for kids possibly up through middle school, but definitely not past the first season or so. The intellignet viewer does not want to feel, when they watch something, as if the makers of something are going to great lengths to try to force an emotion out of them. The intelligent viewer wants the emotions to come through naturally through believability. What makes a show good for the intelligent viewer is believability. Now, I'm not talking about the situations. It's fiction, of course the situations will be a little out there- otherwise TV would be as mundane as real life and no one would watch it. But believability of characters is everything. If the intelligent viewer cannot relate to the characters because they respond to their situations, whatever they may be, unrealistically, than they cannot feel the emotions of the character, and they may as well be watching a wall, and so the show's only last resort is to force the viewer to feel not through empathy of charcaters, but through cheap gimmicks.

People, I can understand watching this show, but explore other options. Trust me, it'll be good for you in the long run. I discovered good TV, and I haven't tuned in to the Disney Channel in over a year. And you know what? I don't miss it one bit. I'm too busy enjoying the great things on other channels.
  • Brilliant Show.

That's So Raven Is About A Teen Psyic, Raven Baxter, Who Has Visions Of The Future, But Usually Ends In Disaster. Raven's Best Friends Chelsea And Eddy Are Always There To Help. There Are Alot Of Episodes That Have A Serious Meaning Behind All The Comedy, Such As Black History Month Episode. Also There Are Two Episodes About Cory (Ravens Brother) Where Cory Learns Lessons, Such As Five-Finger Discount, And An Upcoming Episode About Smoking. This Show Is The Only Show On Disney Channel, That Has Ran More Than Three Seasons.

That's So Raven Is The Best Show On Disney Channel.
  • FUNNY!! VISIONS!! REA!!

Thats So Raven Is The First Disney Show With A Spin Off So Its Like Disney Channel History ! !
    It Should Have Never Ended At Least One - Three More Seasons !
    If Disney Channel Had Half Of A Brain They Should Extend The Show!
    It Jamped The Shark A Little In The Third Season But When The Forth Season Came It Unjumped The Shark And Became Greater Than Ever ! ! !
    I Wish Raven Symone Good Luck in The Years Ahead !
    I Wish Disney Channel Would Make Better Choices In The Years Ahead ! ! !
    MoMo19947 Sgining Off! See Ya!!
    My Grade For This Show Is A: A+++ I just love this show!
  • So funny.

Perhaps one of the more enjoyable sitcoms on tv at the moment. Disney is so good at making light hearted slap stick comedy for easy viewing. This show is so funny, it's a good concept with funny stories to tell. Raven Simone is a really good lead for the show. I really didn't know much about this show, but I saw it a few times and realized how good this show is, and the quality of the show rivals the more adult sitcoms out there that flood prime time viewings. This show is definitely top notch, and I definitely expect to see this for a long time.
  • Raven has phycic powers to see glimpses into the future, which gets her into trouble by trying to stop them.

2.7
    Ignorant. Stupid. Makes some of the stupidest jokes i have ever heard. That chelsy has a mental illness, and apparently thats funny. It makes no sense at almost all times. I have have watched about four episodes and i hope none of my friends ever find out. She over reacts to be funny, but i hhave hated it since i have been young. The only views it gets are from little kids with parents too lazy to chanch the channel. so, don't tune it to the next episode, and lets get this tv show off disney channel forever. ok there u go, don't hate me for my harsh opinion
  • OH SNAP!

HAHAHAHA! i love this show. it's about raven being psyic. she is funny. so is her whole family. HAHAHA. i love it when she goes OH SNAP. eddie and chelsea are funny but chelsea is dumb but funny. i love this show. i think they should make a movie. that would be good. also i hope this show never ends.
  • i love thats so raven

thats so raven is one of the most amazing shows i have ever seen in my life. it is about a girl who has the psycic power to see into the future. she lives with her mother tanya, her father victor, and her younger brother cory. only they and her best friends eddie and chelsea know about her pyscic ability. she and her friends get in and back out of trouble because of her psycic powers. In the begining cory has a crush on raven's best friend chelsea, but later it disappears when he gets a girlfriend of his own.
  • That`s So Raven is off the wall.I really enjoy watching this show.

I really like this show and I don`t know any one that wouldn`t like this but people who don`t like must not like Raven Symone or any other That`s So Raven cast member.I know some tv.com people who don`t like That`s So Raven.I really love this show and I am glad they show it in less the show is over.I like comedy shows and That`s So Raven happens to be the first one.I will keep tuning in on That`s So Raven until they take it off air.What I mean by that is take off Disney Channel or take it off tv.
  • That`s So Raven is about a teen psychic named Raven Baxter. Her best friends are Chelsea Daniels and Eddie Thomas.

That`s So Raven is a really funny show. My favorite character is Chelsea(Anneliese Van der pol)because she is so funny. I like how she acts really stupid. My favorite episode is Taken to the Cleaners because it is so hilarious. I miss Tanya Baxter. She was funny. I am mad that That`s So Raven is ending. Why did Cory in the House air before That`s So Raven`s last episode? Raven is in college in Cory in the House but she is still in high school in That`s So Raven. I really hope that there is a That`s So Raven movie. It would be really funny. Overall this is an excellent show.
  • Raven is always getting into a pickle.

Raven and Cory Backster live in San Fransico, CA. Raven is a psycic, and is always getting into trouble. Her visions always set her on the wrong path. She uses all these wacky desguises to help people, which turns out to be MORE trouble. It's finally comeing to an end, and now has a spin off Cory in the house.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10