That's So Raven

Saving Psychic Raven

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Feb 21, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Raven finally gets to meet other people who are physic like her! However, there are some problems that arise.......

Great episode! In this episode, Raven kinda blew off her volleyball game and lost because she had a vision of Chelsea breaking her nail, and eventually someone else Carly knows Raven is physic because Carly is physic as well!! So Raven gets to hang out with people like her without worrying of being a freak or something but however, problems arise.... Meanwhile, Cory has to find a girlfriend for Lionel his pet rat who has been feeling lonely! I mean, it was FUNNY on how he wanted to find a dog or even a girlfriend for him??? But it is love that he finds and his parents are proud that Cory learns something REALLY important in life, love! But what happens in the end however, I don't quite understand? Finally, Eddie and Chelsea should have understood that if Raven wants to hang out with people like herself like that, friends always have to respect that. They aren't freaks as long as they DON't have a bad influece or something like that. Luckily everything works out fine in the end except for Eddie who got hot if you know what I mean!!

Final rating: 8.0 to 8.5
    Final grade: A
  • This is such a cool episode i loved it

this episode was awesome i loved it
    Finally raven gets to be with other physics who know what she is going through. too bad about being hit on the head with the volleyball during the match that must of hurt. And poor chelsea she broke her pinky nail. Guys you know the one she does docter evil with...
    Well i love all well most of the thats so raven episodes and this is just another one of them but my favourite one is the four aces wher raven and ronny wilcox and chelsea sing jazz they rock at singing you go girls.
  • Well its just about thier powers.

Hey! My name is Yogesh. This episode gives us something to think aboutt. And I like pie!! When she got a psychic cold, she got the ability to read minds( Marvin\'s ability). What if in another episode, she got another psychic cold and this time she gets another ability like telekinesis or something. Reallllly makes you wonder!pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie . I am sorry I just have nothing to write. Bye!!
  • Raven\'s secret id discovered by another psychic, Carly. Carly appears eccentric at first but proves herself trustworthy as she invites Raven to the psychic facility of Dr. Sleevemore.

This is my favorite episode out of all 3 seasons along with the new epsiodes from the fourth season. I really think this show did not get the coverage it deserved. It was never shown as often as the other episodes, but the plot was so much deeper than anything That\'s So Raven has ever let out. This episode is gold. I always enjoy watching the episodes where the secret is let out or the main character gets more support. This episode had both of those and it cmae together quite nicely. This episode has always made me wish they did a transition episode, make the other psychics have recurring roles. However, the season finale is the cloest it has ever gotten.
  • It was funny

I like this show a lot I dont know why but I do. I think that the part where Raven gets hit in the head with the volley ball is so funny. I like the fact that the school put that clip of her on the web. I think it sucks that she doesnt tell her friends the truth at the start and made everything more complicated. It also sucks that they make fun of the psychic teens that come out in this episode. I dont like thye fact where Raven is floating and bouncing around towards the end, it makes no cense.
  • Fun-ay

Raven blows off Eddie and Chelsea to meet other psychic and telekinetic teens, but her decision causes some tension between the three friends. Meanwhile, Cory searches for a mate for his pet rat, Lionel.

This episode was really funny, it makes me laugh, because of the special powers they did. For instance, one of the guys could burn stuff and when they wanted popcorn the ask him to cook it, now everyone knew they wish they had some sort of special pwer thats why this epiosde was a very exciting episode to watch.