That's So Raven

The Parties

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Feb 28, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Raven tries to throw a great party but gets embarassed by her enemy Nikke! What will she do??

Great episode! In this episode, Raven is going to try and throw a great party on Saturday night. Unfortunately, Raven has a problem with her enemy Nikke who is a bad woman who has to act all mean and has a BIG ego that is bigger than her head!! Anyways, Raven gets a vision that everyone comes to her party and after showing that she can invite people to her party, Nikke shoves off and the fact she even fired her personal assistant to spray her hair??? She is SOOOO MEAN! But the thing is Raven is not going to have a good time. Turns out Nikke the selfish FREAK of the FREAKS sent emails to everyone that said Raven changed her party to this week instead of next week!! And the fact Raven was kinda in a bathrobe with a mudmask on and the fact she was not prepared for this equals humillation for Raven!!!
    And the fact Nikke took a picture of Raven in her batherobe and even sold pictures of her like that as part of worst party in history?? Nikke is PURE EVIL! However good news is that Raven manages to get back at Nikke after seeing a vision where Chelsea said she beat her. How is that possible? Well that includes Eddie's leafblower, Chelsea's hairsprays, Cory's pillowfight+ Eddie's leafblower, Sprinklers and finally mudmask towel equals to Nikke FINALLY gets a BAD ENDING! Or almost as Raven tries to help her out in the end but Nikke of course does not appreciate it but don't worry Raven still got her in the end!! Also, another part where Tanya tries to get Victor to exercise more is not working too well if you know what I mean, you will have to watch the epsiode yourself to understand!!

Final rating: 8.0 to 8.5
    Final grade: A
  • I love this episode of That`s So Raven

5.9
    Nicki and Raven decide to have a party on the same day and Nicki tries to make Raven move hers too another day by taking a picture of Raven with green face cream and a robe on.Meanwhile Raven thinks of a way to give Nicki a taste of her own medicine by doing bad things to her like getting her covered with pillow feathers and getting her wet with sprinklers and filling her flowers with poison ivy.After Raven realizes that she did really bad things she insists on getting Nicki cleaned up instead of doin g even more awful things to her.Meanwhile Nicki takes home flowers full of poison ivy.Meanwhile Tanya tries to get Victor to exercise a little more.
  • I'm lovin' it!

The Parties is one of my favorite season 1 episodes because it was very funny and it had a very special guest, Kirsten Storms from Zenon. Raven is fed up when her more popular enemy, Nicki, decides to throw a party the same night as Raven, but when she has a vision that everybody comes to her party, she isn't worried by the competition. However, it leads to Raven being pubicly humiliated. Meanwhile, Tanya tries to get Victor to excercise more. This episode was so hilarious when Eddie, Chelsea, and Raven were making Nicki all dirty and messy. Ha Ha Ha
  • Raven and Chelsea begin to plan a big party. All goes well until her rival, rich and popular Nicki decides to throw a party too, which takes place on the same night! Then she has a vision that everyone comes to her party - or so she thinks.....

Raven and Chelsea have huge plans - throw a BIG party! But when their arch enemy, popular girl Nicki steps in, they both find out that Nicki is planning an even BIGGER party on the same night. At first Raven is worried about competing with Nicki's popularity but when she has a vision, she thinks that everyone is coming to her party, when what actually happens is that Nicki sends everyone an email saying that she postoned her party and Raven is throwing her's first, with embarrasing results. At school, another scheme by Nicki to embarrass Raven is the last straw, another vision inspires her to finally get back at Nicki on the night of her big event. After a big scheme including poision ivy flowers, a leafblower, hairspray, a huge pillow, a set of sprinklers and a video camera hookup to Nicki's big screen TV leaves Raven feeling guilty, she decides to do the right thing, and get Nicki cleaned up and ready to go to her party. Nicki reacs in the usual way, making fun of Raven but on her way out she takes the flowers with poison ivy leaving Raven and Chelsea with the last laugh.
    A really aventurous episode. It's a shame they didn't bring back Nicki for more epsiodes though. Still, a great installment to the series!
  • Oh party party all my people in the crowd party all night long!

Oh party party all my people in the crowd party all night long!

Come on baby lose control
    Get some pistachio pudding
    Be sprayed by whatever thing
    Nicky you are a b****
    Duh look at yourself you are nothing but a female dog!!
    That is why you got a karma from Raven you deserve it ha ha ha throw pillows on you because you are so arrogant potato potato your dad cooks!
  • So silly

4.7
    Raven is fed up when her more popular enemy decides to throw a party the same night as Raven but when she has a vision that everybody comes to her party, she isn't worried by the competition. But this only leads to her being publicly humiliated.

Mhmmm, sounds very similar to the Proud Family episode when LaCianega had the same party date as Penny.

This episode was very good, I thought it was a little crappy. Even though, Raven didn't want to make sure everyone at Nikki's party saw what Raven did. I know I would've done it, because all that mess she did to Raven and hurted Raven's feelings, this was a serious conflict.
  • A great episode with a great guest star, Kirsten Storms.

I thought this was a very cute episode. I'm glad i caught it because i like Raven and Annelisse but i really love Kirsten Storms. I used to watch her on Days of our lives and she is always so dramatic or sad or soap opera like. But it was good to see her in a different role, like this one. She was a very convincing "popular girl". She's like that girl thats at every school. I thought that this was a well done episode dispite it's minor flaws ie; the invitations in Eddie's hand. It was still in that "Raven" flavour that everyone likes but I enjoyed this episode more because Kirsten Storms was in it.