That's So Raven

The Way We Were

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 02, 2007 on Disney Channel

• Chelsea was so funny in this episode!

The Way They were was a very special episode because it is the first appearance of Eddie's divorced parents. I thought this episode was extremely funny and it was great! Chelsea made me crack up so hard! I can't believe this was the last episode filmed. When Raven has a vision that Eddie's parents are getting back together, she decides to make a birthday party for him and invites his parents. Cory is in charge of catering Eddie's party. Chelsea was really funny about the socks! Ha Ha Ha!! It was also funny when she hid in the middle of the living room! Ha Ha Ha!!
  • eddie wants a suprise party nd raven wants 2 call his parents nd chelsea leaks out the in formation 2 eddie!!!

so eddie makes a sonk nd prepares for the pary nd raven has a vision that his parents have arrived nd r 2 gether nd r laughin just like bfore!!!
    but then dey say that they cannot b come 1 again b coz thy hav split up!!!
    meanwhile raven appoints cory for the catering nd cory appoints william larry nd a master chef!!!
    they all go 2 strike b coz of corys bhaviour!!!
    then raven has a vision that eddie is in a bus stand nd he is askin for 1 wa after hearin the announcement for the departure of thelast bus to albequerque!!!
    but actually he was takina hot dog nd 1 wa 2 wa was the style of ordering hot dogs!!!