That's So Raven

To See or Not to See

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 05, 2004 on Disney Channel

• We see another member of the Baxter family.

This episode is about Raven noticing that she's having visions of Eddie and Chelsea doing things that they normally don't do (sucessfully). When Raven tells Eddie and Chelsea, they actually try doing these things, which leads them to embarssment. Eddie and Chelsea now hate Raven, so Raven decided to go on a psychic strike and will no longer tell the two her visions. This becomes a problem, leading to only more embarssment than before. Raven then talks to her grandmother (I don't know who this grandmother is, but I know whi Viv is! LOL) about this problem. Then, she reveals she's psychic herself. Raven then gets a call from Chelsea that Eddie is climbing the rock wall (which he's not good at), and he sucessfully does it, like in Raven's vision. But then he starts to go out of control, so Raven and Chelsea try to rescue him. This was one of the most serious episodes in the series that leads to the test of friendship Raven and Eddie and Chelsea. I was glad to see it all worked out at the end. My favorite parts were when Eddie said to Chelsea "If a piano falls on my head, I'm blaming you", when Cory said near the end "Can't we just leave her up there? This is a dream come true!" and the bloopers from Seperation Anxiety and If I Only Had a Job at the end. Great episode here!

FINAL GRADE: B-