That's So Raven

Wake Up, Victor

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Jan 17, 2003 on Disney Channel

• This eposoide is About that Victor gets to go on T.V show for cooking and Miles and Cory hypnotise him. Raven has a vision that his dads show will be awful.

I like this eposoide. I would rate it average. Mt favorite part is when Miles Kissed the fish. I would like to see this eposoide more often. I would recomend it to a friend. It wass funny when Victor was tied up to the iron thing and fell dowm the stairs. I have nothing else to write. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • So silly !!!

Raven's dad is about to be featured in a show and all went out because of a hypnotism? That's so silly That's so silly Victor Baxter has to sleeeep!!! That's so silly silly you honey yeah!!!!

I feel great it's like writing a song!
    I feel great it's like falling in love!
  • BORING

5.4
    This was so boring! I didn't like it because it showed another corny was of how Cory had his lovely crush on Chelsea. I never liked when he tried so hard to push on her.

• Victor is called for being on a show where they are going to see how well he cooks. However, when Miles and Cory tries to get Raven and Chelsea they accidently hypnotize Victor, because he was looking at it while they were actually trying to hypnotize Raven and Chelsea. To conclude, they tried their best to wake up Victor, but they had to get the wake up word from Miles and if the said San Francisco, Victor would fall back to sleep.
  • When Victor gets to be on TV Raven has a vision that its gonna go wrong,and her vision comes true wen Miles and Cory hypnotize victor now they've gotta work to wake him up before his career is over.

Truly one of the best episodes, of That's So Raven, I've ever seen. Now if you know me you know that I think that the only good season of 'That's So Raven' is the first one. I writing is really childish now. The physical comedy is great in this episode and this is one of the reasons I like it so much. The acting is great and I think it's a nice, cute story. You know I think the reason I don't like the newer episodes of 'That's So Raven' is because the episodes are so unrealistic. I mean this epiode isn't the most realistic thing I've ever seen but it's a better situation to play off in a comedy. Great physical comedy, great acting, good episode.