That's So Raven

Where There's Smoke

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Nov 10, 2007 on Disney Channel

• what i think

i think thats so raven deserves a 10
  • didn't have a nice ring

4.5
    Raven thinks Cory is smoking when she finds cigarettes. What is an older sister to do?

I didn't think this should have been the finale of the show. I was never a fan of this show {well I was, but not a big fan}, but I thought the finale should have a more finale-type premise, not a "Special Episode" about smoking. Maybe Raven's visions becoming known to the world or something, but not something about smoking, I did not think that was a good way to end it. My overall grade for this episode is about a D- or so
  • Raven find out that Cory may be smoking when it was Cindy who is smoking and Raven wants Chelsea and Eddie to watch her father's cassorole.

Amazing! I was surprised to find out that this episode is the series finale. In Malaysia,I watched the episode 'the way they were',I thought it was the final episode, but it wasn't. Anyway,about the episode, Raven's father is at a convention and Raven has to do many chores and Cory is not doing his chores like cleaning his room,doing the laundry,and picked up fresh milk? Cindy then comes to visit Cory and Cory finds out that his sweet Cindy is smoking because her friends do it! Raven then finds the cigarette in Cory's shirt and Raven calls all his friends to tell him not to smoke and Cindy admits to be smoking instead in the end. The Juicer then juices the cigarette pack in the end!He really can juice anything! Also,Raven asked Chelsea and Eddie to watch Mr.Baxter's cassorole and Chelsea and Eddie keep eating it and baking more! In the end,the Juicer eats the last cassorole. Very good episode!
  • A great episode to remind people not to go on drugs.

This episode is about Cory being shocked when he finds out that Cindy is up to smoking, so he takes the cigarette pack she has and puts it in his shirt pocket. When Raven finds the box, she thinks Cory is up to smoking and tries to convince him to stop, as Cory says he hasn't been doing anything. I think this is a great example to kids not to take drugs when they are old enough too by law, but the Juicer's cameo should've been left out. Him juicing the cigarette box was so disgusting! But is true that it's better on the floor than in your lungs, great episode.

FINAL GRADE: A-
  • An okay episode

6.2
    This episode sees Raven dealing with young people and smoking and I think it does send out the right message about smoking, which is good seeing as it comes from well known characters we love. The stroy was good and I liked the way that Cory;s old crush Sindy was bought back. I did not like the character of 'the juicer', he just annoyed me and ive never liked him, I find that the whole idea of 'juicing' a person is just very very far fetched, and not forgetting to mention freaky! This episode was aired as one of the last episodes of Thats So Raven, and i find that for that, it is not as good as it could have been.
  • Raven suspects Cory of smoking when she discovers a packet of cigarettes in his pant pocket while doing the laundry. However, upon confronting him, Raven discovers he confiscated them from his friend Cindy, who has become part of a bad crowd.

This episode was a great way to end the show telling kids not to do drugs. However Raven should not have suspected Cory for smoking because he is a kid who will never do something like that and when Raven confronted him he kept on saying that he wasn't smoking and Raven didn't believe him. I think the plot and the storyline was good because they brought back Cory's Old girlfriend Cindy. this episode is funny at some parts. I thought it was funny when Raven sneaked into Cory's room to look for the cigarettes and then raven thought Larry and Cory were talking about smoking, but really they were talking about a video game and it was funny when raven didn't know where to hide. My other favorite part is when Chelsea and Eddie couldn't stop eating the casserole. It was a good idea to have almost all the characters from season 4 be in the episode. The only people who weren't in the episode were victor and then Tanya, but she wasn't in season 4 anyways. Very good episode with a lesson that was taught towards kids. I also like when Raven called the bully who use to bully Cory and Larry (The Juicer) to threaten Cory not to smoke because they all thought he use to smoke. In my opinion this was a great way to end the whole show that has been going on from 2003-2007 4 years i remember when i use to watch this show when i was a kid. I will miss THAT"S SO RAVEN
  • This show is absolutely nice and it's popular but I don't like the spin off Corey in the House because Raven isn't in it except one lowsy episode.

Unrelated topic is Raven Symone is comming out with 2 new movies one with Miley Cyrus and another with Eddie Murphy sometime next year!I have never seen this episode and don't know why they would have this a s a season finale and never show it there is also suppose to be a movie! What happened in Raven's lifestory magazine she said they stopped filming around April or so but I hope they come back that show is amazing. The last episode does sound interesting and I still wanna see it but I am not sure if it will evr air or if there will be more but the episode review doesn't sound like a season finale.
  • This episode I have never seen! Did it air?

I love that's so raven! I am so sad it's over but I've never seen this episode. I heard it's good. I know that Raven finds cigarettes in Cory's pocket. I also know Victor does not appear in this episode. I still hope this episode airs soon. Wasn't this supposed to be the 99th episode? Huh! I wonder why Cory would smoke? Maybe it's not his pants. I know Raven can find out. Anyway, Disney needs to make a commercial for it. I mean doesn't Cory live in D.C now? How are they going to do a finale like that? I hope I can get some answers.
  • This was a good episode!

You can totally watch this episode on www.youtube.com. This episode has aired in lots of other countries but not in The United States. It is rummored that the reason they have not aired it yet is because of the topic of smoking. They may not be able to air it on disney channel because it is inappropreite. However, a clip from this episode is in one of the That's so raven commercials. It is when Raven is putting a casarol in the oven. She was talking on the phone to her dad. You should tottally watch the episode though. I hope you enjoy the episode!
  • This is the last episode aired on That's So Raven. This episode featured Raven, Cory, Chelsea, Eddie, Cindy, Larry, William and the Juicer. This episode is a great ending to the funniest show on earth! Victor does not appear in this episode.

Raven and Cory are home by themselves so Raven had been on Cory's case to do the chores which included the laundry and getting fresh milk. Then Cindy comes over and tries to have a smoke in their house because she sits with all the 'cool' kids at school and they've all taken up smoking. However, Cory snatches away the cigarettes from Cindy saying that its not good for her and she shouldn't smoke. Raven later finds the cigarette in Cory's shirt pocket. Later when Cory and Larry are playing Drag Race 3000, Raven assumes that they're talking about smoking and cigarettes and she gets suspiscious and she gets cindy, william, chelsea, eddie and the juicer to convince him to quit his "habit".
  • It's about Raven thinking that Corey started smoking, but really it was Cindy. Not the best way to end a show, but it was still a very good episode and it can teach kids that smoking is a nasty habit that can hurt you and affect your life if you start.

I never saw this episode air on t.v., so maybe it did when I wasn't watching, or maybe it didn't air on t.v. yet at all ,but I'm not sure. The way I saw this was on you tube. I think this is a good episode, but they shouldn't have used this episode as a show finale. I think they should have used "the way we were" as the show finale because it was a very special episode where we finally got to see Eddies parents for the first time. Anyways this episode is funny at some parts. I thought it was funny when Raven sneaked into Cory's room to look for the cigarettes and then raven thought Larry and Cory were talking about smoking, but really they were talking about a video game and it was funny when raven didn't know where to hide. My other favorite part is when Chelsea and Eddie couldn't stop eating the casserole. It was a good idea to have almost all the characters from season 4 be in the episode. The only people who weren't in the episode were victor and then Tanya, but she wasn't in season 4 anyways. Very good episode with a lesson that was taught towards kids.
  • Raven suspects Cory is smoking, but finds out its not Cory, its his girlfriend Cindy. Meanwhile, Chelsea and Eddie keep eating the casserole for the Mayor.

This was an OK finale for That's So Raven. I really liked some of the new comedy that was introduced. Some things I wish I had heard come out of Raven's mouth before this episode. I thought this was a really good episode, but not awesome for a finale. I wish the finale would've showed Raven, Eddie, and Chelsea going off to college and Victor and Cory packing for the White House, but thats another story that I can tell later. This is one of my favorite episodes of Season four, and of all That's So Raven. Well, I live in the U.S and I was STILL able to watch this episode, you wanna know how. Its on youtube.com so if you missed this, just go watch it now.
  • I'm so sad the show is ending, but this episode was awesome!

When There's Smoke is the 100th episode of That's So Raven and also the last. I'm so sad and mad (hey that rhymes lol) that it's ending. This episode was a great series finale. Sure it wasn't the best episode, but it was hilarious. If you haven't seen this episode yet, it's on youtube. The only thing I didn't like about this episode was that none of Raven and Cory's parents were in this episode. Larry, William, the Juicer, and Cindy all appear in this episode. Cindy is the one who smokes, but Raven thinks it's Cory. All in all, a great series finale.
  • Government warning cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health! It is true I am telling y'all!

Government warning cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health! It is true I am telling y'all! This episode has a lot to tell kids nowadays smoking sucks!!! It is not good for our lungs it could deduct 10 years of your life and don't lie and lie because there will be a time that you already are saying the truth and yet you've lied so many times in the past, and now people don't listen to you danger may happen especially when it is something that would need it