That's So Raven

Ye Olde Dating Game

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 28, 2003 on Disney Channel

• Raven goes out with two boys at the medieval school dance.

This episode had a pretty great plot. Raven asks a guy named Gabriel to the school dance, when he accepts. Ben Sturky comes and asks Raven out, she says yes. But this becomes a problem when Raven realizes she has two dates. Now, Raven has a plan, she'll look good around Gabriel and look ugly around Ben. But this becomes a problem when Raven accidentally looks ugly around Gabriel, when she tries to fix herself up, she bumps into Chelsea (the queen) and is sent to the storks. Raven then escapes with the old handcuffs still on her and ruins the jousting, she overhears Gabriel talking to a girl named Rachel and that his date with Raven was just a pity date. At the end, she wants to just be friends with Ben and it all works out. My personal favorite parts in this episode were when Raven was dancing at the beginning and when Raven tried to get into the hallway with the old handcuffs around her. Those parts were too hilarious! I also liked the end too. Overall, a pretty great episode.

FINAL GRADE: B+
  • This episode is about Raven getting a vision that Gabriel is going to ask her out to the Rennaisance dance. Menawhile, Chelsea and Eddie set up for the dance. Chelsea is the queen and manages to let the power got to her head.

I absolutely loove this episode and it is sooo funny how Raven deals with both guys asking her out and her accepting them both. The things she did to aviod them both finding out. But it was sad that Gabriel was on a pity date. Just so he can get an reaction out of Rachel. But I'm glad Raven grew up in this episode and dealt with it.

Alexis Lopez did a good job playing the role of Rachel. Even though Gabriel just went out with Raven to get an reaction out of her. But she isn't at fault for that. I mean if Gabriel didn't like her he should've said so. Instead of hurting Raven like that.

Arjay Smith did a good job of playing the role of Gabriel. I actually thught it was real for a minute there. I wish him the best in future endeavors. Anyway the chemistry he and ALex Lopez showed in that scene was awesome. I mean you can't get any better than that.

Overall the episode was very good and the fact that Raven learned a lesson would have to be charcater development for me. But I am proud of Raven she has since grown up since then. Her chemistry with the guests and the recuring cast is just great.
  • Just fills in Raven's situation is good but the other one not really! The Cory situation against Eddie and she is nice to Chelsea and dumping Eddie so that they will have a great time with Chelsea naa! It ended great and Cory doesn't like Chelsea anymore!

Just fills in Raven's situation is good but the other one not really! The Cory situation against Eddie and she is nice to Chelsea and dumping Eddie so that they will have a great time with Chelsea naa! It ended great and Cory does not like Chelsea anymore! See the upcoming episodes!
  • Very Great! LOL

Raven predicts that a boy she likes will ask her out to the school's renaissance dance, but she has to drop major hints to even get noticed. Meanwhile, Chelsea and Eddie set up the for renaissance dance, with Chelsea as the queen, but she easily lets the power get to her head.

Raven does what every girl does, wants a boy to notice her so they can go out. This episode compares to real life, because thats what teenage girls go through in their lifetime.