A The 100 Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning Wednesday, October 22nd)

So, in an epiphany last night I found the key to making The 100 more interesting to watch and far more appealing in the long run. We all know that merely tantalizing the audience with the allure of teenage lust will soon fall flat. We all know that too many love triangles and quadrangles will turn the series into a boring Nottingham Forrest version of the CW's other silly shows. Instead-- I say GO HARDCORE THE OPPOSITE WAY! VIOLENCE!

Sure, you're saying who will believe that such pretty faces would be stone cold killers? Who cares--- I mean do we believe anything on the CW? No. But I think if The 100 hundred doesn't want to turn into a sucktastic Pocahontas rip off that looks like a bunch of 20 somethings pretending to be 15 again-- than continue by all means on the route you are going. Or say screw it-- screw the source material (a dubious source at that) and just say as Accept did in the 1980's.

Balls to the Walls and let's get to the good part. THE VIOLENCE WILL SUSTAIN YOU!

Now, of course I would say go with tanks given my affinity for the armored behemoths-- so last night I found some acceptable video and cut together a little thing with Carl Orff's Carmina Burana and think you can see where I would bring the series:

Fortuna Imperatix Mendi I -- fortune can be a cruel mistress!

Think about it-- they find a cash of old tanks, start to make bio-diesel and it is How The Wast Was Won-- with hotties!

It could be epic to drive your enemies before you and hear the lamentations of their women. Or so that is what Conan said!

[ I'm not excluding increased nudity on the parts of cast members-- I'm just not as hopeful that nudity will occur on the CW-- Just being a realist! Maybe God Willing This Time Next Year The FCC Will Be Found Unconstitutional And Freedom Of Speech Will Be Fully Extended To Network Television-- Who knows Right???]