A The 100 Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning 2017)
Today The 100 got renewed. Now, we can use this discussion to discuss things such as what timeslot it will be put in when the CW announces their schedule in a week, how many episodes it will have, how many it should have, and, once the season is over, what we expect from season two. Also, you can use it to express your joy of the renewal.
Comments (7)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Excellent show!!! Seriously underrated. Great plot, great theme, great everything. Keeps me interested. And I am happy that I have something to do for 22 weeks! Great job.
Flag
I can not express my joy for the renewal, bad decision by the CW
Flag
I can say is this, MORE TEENAGE SEX IN NOTTINGHAM FOREST AWESOME!
Flag
I am very happy about the renewal. I do think they should stick to short season, maybe 13 episodes.

One thing they should not do is give it a full season like Arrow and The Tomorrow People. Too many episodes will stretch them too thin and would not be good for ratings.

Though season one has not ended yet, 2 things I hope we get to see are the adults coming down to earth and more about the grounders.

Flag
As much as I love the show I agree that 13 or so episodes would work better than a full 22 episodes. The worst thing in the world, for me, is a filler episode. We all know they exist and we all know when we're watching one. If you can't fill 22 episodes with proper story you shouldn't get 22 episodes!!
Not to suggest they couldn't pull it off with The 100, maybe they could, but I'd rather get 13 episodes the same quality as this season than 22 episodes of so so quality and probably only 13 or so episodes worth watching.
Also, if they can go film everything before it airs there's no risk of fan reaction impacting on characters and stories.

All that said... I would watch the hell out of 22 episodes :)
Flag
I 100% agree with you because that's what happened with Vampire Diaries since season 3.The writers had it all planned out for Klaus to die as a villain.But due to fan reactions of people liking him and shipping him with Caroline,the network said "DON'T YOU DARE KILL HIM!" causing them to rewrite episodes and find a reason why he's not going to die.The show hasn't been the same since then.I hope the same thing doesn't happen with this show due to people liking characters or couples so much that it messes up with what they already had planned to do
Flag
22+ plus episodes are too much in the present day!! too many networks what piece of the pie 13-16 would do nicely!! I disagree with your overall opinion on the TVD I have enjoyed every season and IMO had gotten better with each!! now where I agree is Klaus was a huge villain and should have died*****but**** now Klaus and Caroline was probably the only thing that a did not like, Caroline and Tyler much better back to ***but*** KLAUS IS awesome on the Originals one of the best new shows this tv season 13-14 (SLEEPY HOLLOW, REIGN, CHICAGO FIRE) also in my list
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    People's List
    NEW
    ABC
  • 9:00 pm
    20/20: In an Instant Murder in the Maternity Ward
    NEW
    ABC