A The 100 Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning 2017)

Welcome to Thunderdome! In one corner we have a lot of angry juvenile delinquents from space, and in the other we have pretty aliens with facial tattoos in high school! Oh, forget it. It doesn't matter who would win in this fight, because The CW has already made its decisions about which shows are returning next year and which are not. But wouldn't it be fun if that's how these things were decided?

The CW has renewed the Lord of the Flies-esque The 100 for Season 2, the heartwarming dramedy Hart of Dixie for Season 4, and by some unknown forces we can only assume are the result of blackmail or witchcraft, Beauty and the Beast for Season 3. The network previously renewed SupernaturalArrow, The Vampire DiariesThe Originals, and Reign.

Unfortunately, those renewals were accompanied by axings for The Tomorrow PeopleThe Carrie Diaries, and Star-Crossed, which are now officially dunzo at the C-Dubs. However, the cancellations have freed up space for four new series next fall. The network has officially picked up the Arrow spin-off The Flash, Rob Thomas's iZombieJane the Virgin, and The Messengers.

thekaitling:list:which-renewal-are-you-most-excited-for/
thekaitling:list:which-cancellation-hurts-the-most/

Let's hear which renewals and cancellations you support or detest in the comments!

Check the Status of Your Favorite Shows:
What's Renewed, What's Canceled, and What's Still In Between?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/19/2016

Season 3 : Episode 16

628 Comments
Comments (628)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Star crossed is my all time favorite. Bring it back!!!!!!
Flag
I just started this series yesterday and finished today. This series should be brought back I have to know what happens to Taylor and the baby. That was a bad way to end that series, we have to get more seasons of Star Crossed!!!!!!! I need to know if Taylor and Derek, Reagan and Emery stay together!!!
Flag
I just finished the first season and then I searched hulu, coke and popcorn and my xfinity cable to find the second season only to find it NOWHERE! I am extremely disappointed!! I can't believe they cancelled it! I am a major Bendge watcher and I was so looking forward to the next season!!! How can they end the season like that not knowing what happens to ANYBODY and then decide not to bring it back!!! And I can't believe even with all of us pissed off star crossed fans they have not changed they're minds and brought it back!! Wtf! So mad about this! How can we get them to put it back on! I will do anything. My shows are my escape from reality especially the fictional ones like this! I need them lol. PLEASE BRING STAR CROSSED BACK! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO TAYLOR AND THE BABY!!!
Flag
Seriously Vexed there won't be a season II of Star-Crossed. What do we need to do to get them to bring it back?!?!?!
Flag
Bring Star-Crossed back!!
Flag
really pissed that star crossed was canceled one of cws better shows but thats what cw does they put one season out get us hooked then cancel the show and keep some of the crappest shows there is the only ones left are beauty and the beast and supernatural and im sure they will cancel them soon too
Flag
Terrible way to leave Star Crossed off, but at least you got 100 going again.
Flag
Please bring back Star-Crossed, it was fun to watch and had the possibility to go in any direction.

I've tried to watch The Messengers, it borderlines on being religious, definitely boring
Flag
Bring back star crossed!Β‘! the show is amazing I'd love to see what happens next!!!
Flag
I really want star crossed back plzzzzz grind it back
Flag
I'm from Philippines and already watched the season 1 of star crossed, and it so very addicting,,, please renew the season 2 of star crossed,,, :(
Flag
I really want star crossed and the tomorrow people to return.
Flag
If you really Want Star Crossed back as much as I do then please please pleaseeeeeeeee sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2 and call Netflix Please I reau want season two to come this is truely a really good show that clearly everyone wants back so please I'm begging !!
Flag
Please bring star crossed back !! It was an amazing show !!
Flag
Bring back Star Crossed!
Flag
They really should !!!! Star crossed fans need to start a trend to Show them that we haven't forgotten ! :(
Flag
Seriously the CW need to bring back Star Crossed... This show is amazing and you can't just leave the show the way it ended ... this show is ADDICTING !!!
Flag
Star crossed back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag
Star cross should come back I would like to know what happened and since ive watched it it has a good need it back for season 2!!!!!!!
Flag
I want hart of Dixie and star crossed back we real need more hart of dixes and really really need more star crossed I don't have cable but I watch the cw and netflixs and we need more
Flag
I don't have cable anymore so I didn't no star crossed was on but me and my kids jus watched the whole season 1 and they as well as me were bummed there isn't a second season. I hope they realize there r ppl who watch it and want a second season n make a 2nd season
Flag
Please bring star crossed on again
Flag
I've just started watching star crossed yesterday and finished it today this show is fantastic!!! I'm pretty upset that they didnt make a season 2 this is better than empire foreal!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Flag
I have to agree with u I started watching it the other day n jus finished it. I'm bummed they didn't make a season 2
Flag
Ok so I've been following star crossed since last year - by "following" I mean I'm watching it over and over again convincing friends to watch it and fangirling with them- and every time I get to the end I'm really heart broken because I know that there is not the second season so I found this site today and I'm really hoping you guys manage to do something about it because I live in ITALY and all the girls here are watching it with subtitles so it MUST mean SOMETHING! I really can't stand season after season of the vampire diaries, arrow, grays anatomy ecc I just think that they should give a second chance to this tv series and put it at a reasonable time in America brcause for what I saw lots of people didn't watch it because it was on on a Monday so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE guys call Netflix for all the people that don't have it in their country too! Just tell them that we are watching it on the other side of the world and loving it!!
Flag
We all should !!!Come on we need to do something I want it back so bad :(
Flag
Some might think this is fake or a spam cause ive been pasting this on EVERYONES comments but PLEASE HELP BRING BACK STAR CROSSED:

Call netflix costumer service and sign this petition to get star crossed back. BUT FIRT CALL NETFLIX ( they said the more people talk about it the higher the chances bringing it back)
Petition:
https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2

Netflix #:
1 (866) 579-7172 ( if you dont trust me or think this is fake. Just look up netflix number. Its the same number. Just PLEASE CALL IN AND TELL THEM TO BRING IT BACK it really helps)
Flag
CALL NETFLIX 1 (866) 579-7172 they said the more people call in the more likly STARCROSSED CAN COME BACK ! PLEASE THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Flag
PETITION TO GET STARCROSSED SEASON 2 GOING PLEASE SIGN https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2
Flag
Really hoping Netflix will pick up Starcrossed i was recommended this show and to be honest i wasnt really excited whatching something with aliens but it is nothing how i expected it! IT IS AMAZING and i finished the entire season all in 2 days only to find out that it isnt continuing it made me so mad cause it ended in an amazing cliffhanger and i just want to know what happens next PLEASE BRING BACK STAR CROSSED #BRINGSTARCROSSEDBACK
Flag
I honestly just finished watching star-crossed on netflix and I fell in love with this show i love the cast, they all work really well together, the drama between the trags, atrians, and redhawks is amazing! This show is so many things, its got politics, its got humor, sci-fi , romance, and social issues that go on in the world today and i thought this show was great! PLEASE bring it back!!!! I was really looking forward with season 2 and what would happen with the characters! CW always gets rid of the good shows and leaves the crappy ones. Vampire diaries has been going on forever..im over it. They need to give shows like this a chance because it has the potential of being as good as arrow or the vampire diaries. I hope netflix picks this up! they will make so much money that CW will lose out on! #BRINGSTARCROSSEDBACK pleaseeeeee
Flag
Just watched it on netflix. I fell in love with star crossed. How dare you cancel the show. Bring back the show you are making a big mistake. You leave crappie shows on and take this one away. BRING IT BACK......
Flag
BRING IT BACK PLEASE
Flag
I found this petition to bring star-cross back a petition directed to Netflix lets try it

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2
Flag
I found this petition to bring star-cross back a petition directed to Netflix lets try it https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2
Flag
Call netflix costumer service and sign this petition to get star crossed back. BUT FIRT CALL NETFLIX ( they said the more people talk about it the higher the chances bringing it back)
Petition:

Netflix #:
1 (866) 579-7172 ( if you dont trust me or think this is fake. Just look up netflix number. Its the same number. Just PLEASE CALL IN AND TELL THEM TO BRING IT BACK it really helps)
Flag
What should I say on the phone ???
Flag
Star-Crossed cancelled!? CW, are you out of your minds? Why would you get rid of a series that obviously has so many fans? You all could do so much with this show. It is top quality with relatable characters that your viewers are DYING to see. It is truly the first show i've seen in a long time that keeps me interested with what will happen next, and I think you'll find i'm not the only one.. Bring it back. I really believe you’ve made a horrible mistake.
Flag
Petition:

Netflix #:
1 (866) 579-7172
Flag
plz i am begging u bring it back !!!!

Flag
how dare they cancel my favorite show they have no idea how much i love that show i am going to HD of cw and argue because this is so unfair what if people wanted the cross star show why didn't hey ask the viewers did they i dont hink so
Flag
I can't believe the canceled star crossed!!! What is wrong with the CW??? Please bring it back i need some roman in my life!! They always cancel the good ones and leave the crummy ones! So pissed
Flag
Everyone go to Change.org and sign my petition to bring back star crossed!!
Flag
Please bring back starcrossed
Flag
Please bring I beg star crosses back please I love this show
Flag
BRING STAR-CROSSED BACK!! PLEASE!!
Flag
Wished star crossed had more to it! Loved the show can't believe the canceled the show πŸ˜•
Flag
Please Netflix make a 2nd Season of Star-Crossed! You could make so much money that CW missed out on!
Flag
I sure would like to know how they come up with the ratings for these shows. I watched Star- Crossed on Netflix and was shocked to find it got canceled, yet the other crappy shows get renewed.
Flag
I felt the exact same way!!! I really hope Netflix picks it up!
Flag
Why do people always do this? I want to see Star Crossed return to television because it is one of the most amazing shows ever. You wouldn't have done this to supernatural or the vampire diaries so why would you do this to a show that has the potential to be as popular as those and trade it out for shows that just suck?
Flag
Seriously, are you kidding me? You ALWAYS cancel the good shows. Please, please, please bring back Star-Crossed. You cant let it end that way if you really must. This show is the best one out of all the shows you were debating. There is sooooo much that could come from this show. Yes Castor is dead, and Vega's in the crate, but not her husband, and Roman and Drake seriously could do alot with their powers, and we yet can find out about Drakes baby and if they make it. MAYBE, just MAYBE, the show could go with everyone on earth getting along but the ships coming from Atria will war and Roman and Drake will have to lead that war with the REDHAWKS behind them. I MEAN COME ON, THERES SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR THIS SHOW YET. #BRINGITBACKPLEASE# ALOT of us are begging.t
Flag
I was watching the star crossed on Netflix and in the middle of the show I went to see if there was going to be more and I read it got cancelled and I thought to myself they better a least end the season in good conditions but they didn't we need more seasons as many as there was supposed to be, because this was the best show I have watched in my entire life which is saying a lot I probably have watched over a million shows and this was the best one in the whole entire world! Bring back the show!
Flag
Agree
Flag
Star crossed is the best out of all these titles. Bring it back!!!
Flag
Come on seasons 2 please then cancel with a good ending πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Flag
Cw you always cancel the best shows honestly #BringbackStarCrossed
Flag
Sad to say, but I'm one of the poor unfortunate souls that I do not receive the CW by my cable provider. So I am one of the many who watch it on Netflix. So please bring back Star Crossed...this was a great show. This coming from a 40 year old who is not in your typical demigraphic.
Flag
I just started watching this on Netflix and i feel like my pet got hit by a car! There are so many unanswered problems you have to bring it back!! Of course there are not enough viewers because people watch everything on Netflix and online now! give it a chance!
Flag
Star crossed is the most amazing series I have watched. Time made the most amazing mistake canceling the show. Am very sad and heart broken. It's an amazing show so please bring it back and we need season 2.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members