A The 100 Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning Wednesday, October 22nd)
staff
where we left off
8 hours ago
The 100: Here's a Handy Season 1 Refresher to Prepare You for Season 2
We've compiled all the info you need to (re-)familiarize yourself with The CW's surprisingly good sci-fi series before it returns for another season of post-apocalyptic adventures.
staff
stuff it
Aug 29, 2014
The Great Fall TV Cram (2014 Edition): 8 Sophomore Shows to Catch Up On Now
There are still a few weeks left before the fall season begins in earnest, which means you have plenty of time to catch up on any shows you may have missed in their debuts.
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
live from beverly hills, it's tca!
Jul 18, 2014
The CW's Mark Pedowitz on the The 100's Success, Wanting Another Supernatural Spin-off, and Why Beauty and the Beast Lives On
Plus: There's more Whose Line on the way, and why Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People were canceled.
staff
America! F Yeah!
Jul 03, 2014
7 Fantastically Fun Shows Worth Binge Watching This Fourth of July Weekend
Instead of spending Independence Day in the ER, try watching these totally addicting shows instead.
staff
plan your tv
Jun 25, 2014
The CW Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for The Vampire Diaries, The Flash, Reign, and More
Grab your calendar, because we know when your favorite vampires, superheroes, Winchesters, and wrongfully impregnated teenagers will make their autumn debuts!
Story
Jun 14, 2014
The 100 Season Finale: "We are the Grounders Part 2" Photo Recap
Warning for spoilers!

The 100 season finale was a roller coaster of emotions. I was worried, touched, scared for my favorite characters (everyone in the show basically) and I actually expected/prepared myself for several of them to die.

The episode began with Finn, Clarke and Bellamy talking to Raven ...Read more
Story
Jun 13, 2014
The 100 Season One Finale "We Are Grounders" Part Two Review: The Enemy of My Enemy
How epic was The 100's season finale? Answer: very epic!
Story
Jun 12, 2014
The 100 "We Are Grounders Part 2" Photo Recap - So Long, Suckers
How…

DARE YOU.

How dare you, The 100. You have played with my emotions, you have made me scream and cry and gasp and gape and yell all manner of expletives at my tv screen, and now you are LEAVING me with so many questions and my brain is exploding and my heart hurts.

I can’t even… can I just… I need a moment.

I think you guys are with me when I say, WHAT. THE.

Was that burnt corpse Finn? Did the Mountain Men take everyone back to Food Mountain, or just a select few? How’s Raven holding up? Where did the Beautiful Creepster scamper off to? Are Abby and Kane aware of their sexual chemistry? How do the Mountain Men keep their whites so white? So many burning questions! (See what I did there… burning… cause there was a lot of fire… okay, moving on)

Let ...Read more
staff
may we meet again
Jun 12, 2014
The 100 Season Finale Review: It *Is* Rocket Science, Actually
The battle between the Hundred and the Grounders came to head as the Ark came plummeting down to Earth in "We Are Grounders, Part 2," an episode which proved that the series absolutely deserved its Season 2 renewal.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 3 Season 2
Reapercussions
Airs
Episode 2 Season 2
Inclement Weather
Airs
Episode 1 Season 2
The 48
Airs
Episode 13 Season 1
We Are Grounders, Part 2
Aired
Episode 12 Season 1
We Are Grounders, Part 1
Aired
Councilwoman Dr. Abigail "Abby" Griffin
Jasper Jordan
Councilman Marcus Kane
Clarke Griffin

In this new post-apocalyptic drama set ninety-seven years after civilization was destroyed on earth, 100 juvenile prisoners have been exiled to the earth from the international space stations to test whether it is habitable.