Story
Nov 20, 2014
The 100 "Human Trials" Photo Recap - Mistakes Were Made
Shit just got real, you guys.
staff
griffin family reunion '14
Nov 20, 2014
The 100 "Human Trials" Review: We Need to Talk About Finn
"Human Trials" was an excellent episode that reunited Clarke with Bellamy and her mother, but tore apart a previously rational character to create unnecessary conflict.
Story
Nov 13, 2014
The 100 "Many Happy Returns" Photo Recap - You Win Some, You Lose Some, Then You Lose Some More
Things were looking up for our Adventure Squad. Then things got very, very bad.
staff
muddy buddies
Nov 13, 2014
The 100 "Many Happy Returns" Review: The Dead Zone
For an episode titled "Many Happy Returns" there wasn't much to celebrate, but still The 100 continues balance several moving storylines without missing a step.
Story
Nov 06, 2014
The 100 "Reapercussions" Photo Recap - How To Make Friends and Influence Reapers
I'll shout it from the rooftop, guys, this episode was amazing.
staff
eye for an eye
Nov 06, 2014
The 100 "Reapercussions" Review: There Is No "We" in "Us"
"Reapercussions" expertly laid the groundwork for nearly all of our protagonists' separate paths to converge into a single, cohesive storyline.
Story
Oct 30, 2014
The 100 "Inclement Weather" Photo Recap - Blood, It's In You To Give
Well guys, another episode of The 100 has torpedoed into our lives, and it left sand, tubes of blood, and imaginary babies in its wake. This episode had its literal ups and downs (get it, cause Jaha went from space to earth, and space is up and the earth is down and it’s very late right now and I ate too many mints).

There was some very awesome stuff going on. Miller’s back! Anya’s in a cage! We have a bitchin new Grounder leader! The beetle-cure is PINK!

It was a solid showing, but Inclement Weather didn’t make my skin tingle the way The 100 usually does, and I’ll tell you why. I just do not give two hoots about Thelonious Jaha. I’m so over him, I learned his name and spelt it right. I’M SORRY, OKAY. In my heart, Jaha’s story ...Read more
staff
the eye of the storm
Oct 30, 2014
The 100 "Inclement Weather" Review: Seeing Is Believing
"Inclement Weather" and the reveal of what's really happening at Mount Weather proved that The 100 is capable of surprising even the most vigilant viewers.
Story
Oct 23, 2014
The 100 "The 48" Photo Recap - Mountain King VS Space Queen
Our favourite post-apocalyptic teen adventure is back!
staff
let them eat cake!
Oct 23, 2014
The 100 Season 2 Premiere Review: Like a Caged Animal
"The 48" expanded the Hundred's world, presented possible new enemies, and introduced Jasper to the joys of delicious chocolate cake. It was exactly the episode the show needed to prove Season 1's success wasn't a fluke.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 7 Season 2
Long Into an Abyss
Airs
Episode 6 Season 2
Fog of War
Airs
Episode 5 Season 2
Human Trials
Aired
Episode 4 Season 2
Many Happy Returns
Aired
Episode 3 Season 2
Reapercussions
Aired
Councilwoman Dr. Abigail "Abby" Griffin
Jasper Jordan
Councilman Marcus Kane
Clarke Griffin

In this new post-apocalyptic drama set ninety-seven years after civilization was destroyed on earth, 100 juvenile prisoners have been exiled to the earth from the international space stations to test whether it is habitable.