A The 100 Community
Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning Midseason 2018)
Story
May 31, 2017
The 100 Praimfaya Photo Recap

The episode opens with Bellamy and Octavia saying goodbyes.

Bellamy's taking his time.

Bellamy
: "You gave people hope when there was none. You're Prometheus, stealing fire from the gods and giving it back to the human race."
Octavia: "Prometheus got chained to a rock so that eagles could ...Read more
Story
Mar 30, 2017
The 100 "God Complex" Photo Recap - Broventures in Babysitting
Friendship! Friendship! It's the perfect blendship!
Story
Mar 23, 2017
The 100 "Gimme Shelter" Photo Recap - Singin' in the Rain
Guilty angst, murder, sexy times, sass, moral quandaries, naps, and a light dusting of subterfuge. Just a day in the life of The 100.
Story
Mar 02, 2017
The 100 "The Tinder Box" Photo Recap - Explosive News
GAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA WHAT???

That was positively bonkers, and I am both in shock and in love. I’m in shock-love? Love-shock? I am not trying to make sexual innuendos, you guys, they just happen.

What the shit just happened??? I tell you what - THE 100 happened! Man, this show does not like it when things are going well for our Adventure Squad. It’s like the spiteful Gods watching from on high, or like, the writers’ room, cross their arms and shake their heads when things start to go okay, being all, “sorry, but no.”

Hey friends, remember that time a total dreamy Grounder BLEW UP THE ARK??? Hahahahha I can’t get over it. I’ve also had a lot of coffee and it’s very late and my dinner was mints, so bear with me. This episode was a total shit-storm, but NOT in the ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 4
Praimfaya
Aired
Episode 12 Season 4
The Chosen
Aired
Episode 11 Season 4
The Other Side
Aired
Episode 10 Season 4
Die All, Die Merrily
Aired
Episode 9 Season 4
DNR
Aired
Clarke Griffin
Dr. Abby Griffin
Bellamy Blake
Octavia Blake
Jasper Jordan

In this new post-apocalyptic drama set ninety-seven years after civilization was destroyed on earth, 100 juvenile prisoners have been exiled to the earth from the international space stations to test whether it is habitable.