The 100 Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

How well do YOU think that "The 100" will do?

How well will "The 100" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Aug 5, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think that this show will do? The CW has three new shows premiering this fall, plus two new shows to debut midseason, which include The 100, and the final season of Nikita, which is six-episodes and is still not yet on the schedule. Will The 100 find a spot on the schedule to call home? And will it do well there? Vote in the poll and/or reply to this post to tell me what you think.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 8, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that it will end up on the schedule by January, replacing Reign most likely. I think that it will end up going about 6 seasons.

fujin_mage

[3]Dec 15, 2013
    • level: 7

i reserve judgement untill after the pilot has aired

fujin_mage

[4]Mar 20, 2014
    1 - 3 seasons

Ouji-San

[5]Mar 24, 2014
    • level: 4

i quiet like this show.

that aint no foot though...

the end of the episode the seasons trailer or what not.. something very exiting.

hope it doesn't get canceled like Tera Nova

JoeBloe

[6]Mar 27, 2014
    • level: 1

the 100 = garbage, basura, gomi

manuelpoot

[7]Mar 29, 2014

The premise of the show is interesting, but these kids are so dang annoying. Why would all of them listen to a douche bag so quickly and give him the leadership role...

ltcomstella

[8]Mar 31, 2014
    • level: 18

well since revolution survived way beyond it's life span this will probably do the exact same.

i'll watch it just for back ground noise whilst i do other stuff.

bkyle2429

[9]Apr 15, 2014
    • level: 15

I have watch the first four and IMO very weak CW should cut its loses STAR-CROSSED is 1000 percent better

ngreen

[10]Apr 23, 2014
    The SyFy channel has an unhealthy obsession with religion which has tarnished nearly everything sci-fi of late. I'm so glad that others like CW are picking up the slack.

I think The 100 is already easily one of the best sci-fi shows of this millenium. I hope it goes the distance. It has great production values, solid acting, an interesting story and last but definitely not least, it's a little bit inspirational. Sure it has had some dark moments, but if ep 5 is any indication then I think this is the kind of show that a lot of 'traditional' sci-fi fans could get behind.

Only hurdle might be getting them to give it a try. I'll admit to being a little hesitant myself. A lot of CW content is very tweeny and based on the premise (oh so many teens) I was worried this would be the same.

haldrey

[11]May 2, 2014
    • level: 22
    At first I though 'another teen show' but the show found its groove fast and now is one of my favorites. Hope that it stays for a long time.

CSDaisy

[12]May 5, 2014

I actually wasn't interesting in watching this show. I thought it was just another bubble-gum tween/teen show.

However, I decided to watch them, the first episode didn't exactly overwhelm me. Each episode since then has really interested me, more and more each week. Now I'm hooked, it's one of the few shows that I look forward to watching each week.

Really like the characters of Octavia and Finn, and of course the new Grounder is great and he has some great chemistry with Octavia.

Clarke has some great characteristics, intelligence, courage, and strength; however, she also seems to think everyone else is a waste of her time, she always seems to be impatient with everyone, so not liking her character so much.

The only thing I don't like about this show is the way they've treated the only two black kids, killed one and the other got pis..d on, not good at all. They need to have some strong teen characters that are more racially diverse.

Overall think it's a good show and look forward to watching it every week, hope it's renewed for next season and several more after that.

Eagleheart1980

[13]May 14, 2014
    • level: 4

Episode guide on The 100 page needs update

I think this series will make it at least to 3rd season

- Terry -

Darius03

[14]May 15, 2014
    • level: 2
    The 100 (airing on CW) has the most annoying plotline! A show supposedly about survivors of nuclear war who created a colony in outer space and after several decades have to send people back to earth because their resources in outer space is depleting. And what is developing now? Survivors in the space station are at war at each other and those sent down to earth is now at war with the Grounders! Haven't these people learned their lesson already about war? How stupid are the writers? Makes one wish that humans should completely perish, they are nothing but stupid people who thinks war will solve their problems!

I do not expect this show to be renewed, not with that war and violence plotlines.

LegendKiller87

[15]May 17, 2014
    • level: 17

If it's where they're gonna have it where they have a different storyline and not just about them surviving but against new enemies,it's gonna be a bigger hit than it is now.if they have it where it's the gang vs the grounders until the end,it'll end up like Star-Crossed or Cult if they got renewed

MsOrange1

[16]May 28, 2014

I love this show, but I worry about its future and I hope ratings willgo up around the finale or in the second season (I'm so glad its been renewed)