The 10th Kingdom Forums

Hallmark Channel (ended 2000)

Looking for english subtitles

Rogue_Beeyatch

[1]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 23
    I'm looking for english subtitle, and I can't find it anywhere on the net, so please if someone happens to own them... pleeeaseee send it to me, or upload it somewhere and insert link.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mellylynne

[2]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 10
    Your looking for "english subtitle." I'm not sure I know what you mean. Are looking for a script of the whole movie or do you want a DVD that has subtitle capabilities?

Rogue_Beeyatch

[3]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 23
    Well there are subtitle sites you know, well that kinda thing. I searched them all, and I can't find titles for 10th Kingdom anywhere. Basicly, scripts. That could work, too.

Calfkiller

[4]Feb 8, 2007
    • level: 9
    I believe the DVD of The 10th Kingdom, while coming without subtitles, does have Closed Captions. If you have the DVD, try it on a PC with a DVD drive. Most media players come with the ability to view these closed captions. Its what I do.

monsterhugger

[5]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    Wow, I had no idea about the closed captions on the dvd. I'll have to check it out.

Thanx

rellenh

[6]May 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    I realize that this is an old post but while the DVD says it's captioned, it's not; I checked because I'm deaf...

Calfkiller

[7]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 9

rellenh wrote:
    I realize that this is an old post but while the DVD says it's captioned, it's not; I checked because I'm deaf...

I think I may have neglected to state that I'm speaking of the Region 2 DVD of The 10th Kingdom. Perhaps the Region 1 version doesn't come with closed captioning as an option.

If anyone is still interested in getting the closed captions on the R2 DVD, I use Windows Media Player 9 and just click on the Play > Captions and Subtitles > Closed Captions.

I remain continuely surprised that a subtitle track was not included as standard on the DVD. In this day and age virtually all digital media comes with at least one.

Again, hope this clarifies things a little. If not, please feel free to PM me.

CharlesBrown6

[9]Oct 2, 2011
    • level: 1
    I realize it's an old post but if you're still looking for the English subs you can find them here: http://subscene.com/the-10th-kingdom/subtitles-9872.aspx