The 4400 Forums

USA (ended 2007)

I'm satisfied but what are your thoughts?

spgspgspg

[1]Nov 23, 2008
    • level: 5
    I've seen the last season and like everyone else I was disappointed it was cancelled, however I am satisfied the way it ended. Everyone is complaining about the cancellation and I'm just curious what it is about the ending of the season that you fans out there are not content with. And if it did continue, how would you want the storyline to go?
    Edited on 11/23/2008 7:40am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

QingJao86

[2]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    There seemed to be many things that could have happened next. There still was the ideological rift between Shawn and Collier. There was still the matter of convincing people to take promician when there was a test. There was still the reaction that the US would have now that Collier was at open war with them, instead of just shadow wars, with millions/billions scared of what was happening. And many other story lines that could have been shared. There was so much that could have been done, if given a 5th season.

RandomAussie2

[3]Jan 15, 2011
    • level: 4
    QingJao86 wrote:
    There seemed to be many things that could have happened next. There still was the ideological rift between Shawn and Collier. There was still the matter of convincing people to take promician when there was a test. There was still the reaction that the US would have now that Collier was at open war with them, instead of just shadow wars, with millions/billions scared of what was happening. And many other story lines that could have been shared. There was so much that could have been done, if given a 5th season.

Not to menticon Maya's creepy view that The 4400 and those with powers should rule over regular humanity. (Bringing up the question whether Maya herself wasn't quite who she appeared to be)

I'm disapointed that this wasn't renewed for a fifth series, so I guess I'll have to conclude that those with Powers ruled over those they didn't :shivers: