The 4400 Forums

USA (ended 2007)

Promised City in the future (Possible Spoilers)

juliatbwa

[1]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    So, I just finished the last season, and I got to thinking - is it possible that nothing has changed? Here's what I mean, in the future, we know that the world is in despreate turmoil - out of water, lawless, people starving to death- EXCEPT for one city where the elite live with their water and food and things.

So the poor people get together and create the 4400 to go back and help the world, to give them abilities to fight the elite. BUT, what if this is what caused it in the first place. What if it's possible that Seattle (which has become Promise City) with its abilities, is what becomes the elite's city in the future. And those without abilities, those P-neg people are the ones who become the outsiders at war with the P-pos - or elites.

Did this make sense to anyone? Any thoughts?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HeavenWood

[2]May 20, 2009
    • level: 19
    So Promised City is that City in the future that has everything, is walled in. While outside the city are the people with no abalities who are living in a desert. The people who appeared to be agasint it are just trying to keep it from getting that way. It is an intresting theory its too bad the show got cancled. Though there is a book coming out that contiues the story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.