The 4400 Forums

USA (ended 2007)

Take a promicin shot. What do you get (if you survive)?

kpmoretto

[1]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 3

You take a promicin shot and you develop an ability. What ability would you have?

My ability is to... disappear at will. Kinda cool if you want into places you ought not be.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gohant8

[2]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 4

if i lived maybe myability would be to make people lie. You can do alot of fun things if everyone that saw you couldn't tell the truth about it.

Nickpick

[3]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 35
    My Ability would be... Make spikes appear at will

GothamCat

[4]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    Distortion of reality. Ability to make things appear or things to happen. Sitting there bored so manifest a giant monster to attack the city like godzilla or something. Getting ready to be caught, at my will 40 ninjas appear out of no where to protect me and armor cover my skin. Pretty much whatever I want.

cdmjemcd

[5]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    I would go with invisibility, to read minds, or mind control. Having an ability would be pretty interesting!!

Consolaman

[6]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    The power to do anything i want. lol. that way i'll have all other abilities. AND RULE THE WORLD!! MUHAHAHA!

copygeek

[7]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 13

I would want the power of time control.

Having the power to slow down, speed up, rewind, or fast forward time would be the coolest power ever. You'd never have to late for anything ever again, you'd have plenty of time to do work, homework, learn a new skill/language, etc. And you could learn the real story how things happened in the past, or know the future and be able to influence how things happen.

rexkiddo2008

[8]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    illusion casting

nopperabo

[9]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 16
    I think I would like the power to observe and control matter at the subatomic level (without an upper limit on number) since as far as I could tell practically all other powers could be simulated by this. You could fly (by casing the matter of the air below you to colagulate and then move you upwards.) you could change lead into gold (simply cause the aditinaly protons neutrons and electrons to leave lead atoms until they became gold atoms.) throw fire (eitherexploding hydrogen or if you really want to get fancy plasma.self healing and immortality (move atoms around in your cells till whateverdamage is done is repaired (though for that it mig be bease to add that the poer would also work automaticallybut be superceded by conscios control like breathing) you could even become more or lessbullet proff my numerous methods (my favorite coice cause a on neutron thick neuron matter sheild to appear around youwith appropriaterepulsion from the ground to support the enormous weight. even time travel migh be possible if one canattract tacyons.

Dulcinea1978

[10]Aug 9, 2007

I think I would go with mind control, making other people do what I want just by looking at them, but I wouldn't use it on my close family or friends.

Having control of time and space would be cool too though, never having to lose time getting from one place to another, you just blink and you're there. Could be very practical

Robert251

[11]Aug 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    Id want mind control or illusion casting

sean2mush

[12]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    the ability to run .....................................................................really really really really fast, fastereven than the speed of light

gaffit

[13]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 3
    Hands down, I go for Atom Manipulation.

_Dahlila_

[14]Aug 13, 2007

i wouldn't want anything that controled people, i couldn't take the idea of someone else taking control of me, so i couldn't do that to anyone.

I'd go for telekinesis, wich just controls objects, or be a precog, there's so much i could do with this last one...

Isaa

[15]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 11
    I think I woould love to have telekinesis or to have a power to absorv everybodys powers

super_snotling

[16]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 16
    nopperabo wrote:
    I think I would like the power to observe and control matter at the subatomic level (without an upper limit on number) since as far as I could tell practically all other powers could be simulated by this. You could fly (by casing the matter of the air below you to colagulate and then move you upwards.) you could change lead into gold (simply cause the aditinaly protons neutrons and electrons to leave lead atoms until they became gold atoms.) throw fire (eitherexploding hydrogen or if you really want to get fancy plasma.self healing and immortality (move atoms around in your cells till whateverdamage is done is repaired (though for that it mig be bease to add that the poer would also work automaticallybut be superceded by conscios control like breathing) you could even become more or lessbullet proff my numerous methods (my favorite coice cause a on neutron thick neuron matter sheild to appear around youwith appropriaterepulsion from the ground to support the enormous weight. even time travel migh be possible if one canattract tacyons.

Actualy, that sounds good, I'll take that to go please

PewPew83

[17]Aug 19, 2007

i would want the power of shapeshifting that would be so nice

jpopsuki

[18]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    I've loved telekenisis, flying would be cool, but the ultimate power would be mind control, like Tess. I would abuse my power, get rich, buy stuff and take over the world. It's simple. I'm evil and I know it. Telekenisis would rule too. Also, invisibility would be cool; I would get rich and I wouldn't need mind control, by getting rich I mean I would steal stuff. Teleportation would be cool, I could teleport to a money storage, grab what's mind and teleport out

chuckburger08

[20]Sep 16, 2007
    My power would have to be absorbing other peoples power, so that i could gain the aility to manipulate fire along with a few other things.