The 4400 Forums

USA (ended 2007)

The dialogue

Ossie

[1]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 14

I'm just starting this series, and I like the idea VERY much. The stories are compelling (just finished the 2nd ep).

Seems like a cross between Roswell and Heroes (I know Heroes was after!)

My one problem is that the dialogue seems very strained. Anyone else got that problem?

It seems to me that each character has state how they feel (I'm scared! I feel better! I'm confused!) and the story is painfully described in exposition when it seems already fairly obvious whats going on. I DO LIKE THE SHOW. Just wondering if the dialogue gets better..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ma_liky

[2]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    Ossie wrote:

I'm just starting this series, and I like the idea VERY much. The stories are compelling (just finished the 2nd ep).

Seems like a cross between Roswell and Heroes (I know Heroes was after!)

My one problem is that the dialogue seems very strained. Anyone else got that problem?

It seems to me that each character has state how they feel (I'm scared! I feel better! I'm confused!) and the story is painfully described in exposition when it seems already fairly obvious whats going on. I DO LIKE THE SHOW. Just wondering if the dialogue gets better..

Yes it does, but you already know that by now. It is just a begining it is going to get much better.

Katara0017

[3]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 8
    Yeah Heroes dont like me very much either