The 4400 Forums

USA (ended 2007)

Which Episode

martymcflyjb

[1]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 10
    I've just spent like an hour going through the episode descriptions trying to figure out which episode had Tom finding out that the 4400 were taken to the future and returned by people in the future trying to prevent a global catastophe. I can't for the life of me figure out which episode that was. Can someone help? Thanks!
    Edited on 12/21/2009 9:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AvigailG

[2]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 7
    Try 'Gone' (Season 3, Episode 5)

DanielRichards0

[3]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 7
    season 1 ep. 5 final scene on the beach, when talking to his son who was "possesed" by a future person.

mizzllat

[4]Aug 26, 2010
    • level: 1

I know it was inadvertent, but I'd like to take a moment to remind you and all others posting to be sure to mention, prior to asking any questions, whether you may be posting information that contains some serious "spoilers." Right now, I am showing the entire "The 4400" series to a group of young friends who've never seen it and one of them read your posting. Needless to say, he feels a bit cheated out of the same kind of fun we all had when we first came to that knowledge in the way it was supposed to be delivered.

As for your question, DanielRichards was correct in stating that the incident you describe occurs in the final show of Season One, with the scene you want actually beginning at almost exactly 32 minutes into the episode. This episode, while not incorrectly called "Episode 5 (S01E05)," is, according to those who tend to be fickle about such things, will label this as being "Episode 6 (S01E06)" of the first season. This is because, in the initial showing, the 40+ minute "Pilot" and the 40+ minute "First Episode" were combined into, and then aired by the network, as a single introductory episode. Because of this, those terribly fickle souls (::warm smile: consider the first season to actually contain six episodes rather than just five. I only mention this because several online files that are available for download do have these first two shows labeled as "S01E01" and "S01E02," but still them combined into a single one hour and twenty-two minute file. Should you or anyone else curious about this particular scene just happen to have one of these downloaded files of Season One, then you will need to look for the file labeled as "S01E06" rather than "S01E05" despite the fact that, again, many people will tell you that such an episode does not truly exist.

(Forgive me if all that sounds like a load of pure hooey nonsense- that's about what it felt like to be explaining it, too.)