The 4400

USA (ended 2007)

walrus_8463

The 4400 Fan Reviews page 12 of 13

• I'm not any kind of writer.If the truth be known, this is my first time doing something like this. But I had to try, because this is absolutely fabulous,cutting edge. So many directions The 4400 can take, it's endless.

I'm not any kind of writer. If the truth be known, this is my first time doing something like this. But I had to try, because this is absolutely fabulous, real cutting edge television. I have never seen such great caricature development before. It gets better every episode! I would not miss one episode for the world. On Sunday nights everything goes on the back burner for the 4400. I think the cast is great and the writing is superb. I just wish my wife would watch this with me. I can't understand why she does not, cause every time I watch an episode of the 4400 it draws me. I get swept away and time just flys by. Can't hardly wait for Sunday nights and a new episode.
  • A story on how humankind has to rely on 4400 people to save the planet

This show is very intresting and really does a good job on the acting. THe show lies on it's acting to keep ratings up as it doesn't seem very believable of what is happening but it could. I really do enjoy the drama of the show and how it's delivered to the audience.
  • An amazing science fiction show that breeds a breathe of fresh air into the genre of mutations and special powers. From the 30's to current day 4400 humans were taken in a flash of light, now returned and unaged their stories of what happened to them are

The 4400 is not only a personal favorite of mine but it should be a favorite of everyone who is a fan of any type of science fiction movies or television shows. Taking a little bit of Mutant X and X-Men the 4400 have been given a gift from those who took them. Government agents Tom and Diana are put on the job to investigate what is happeneing to these people. The show features a handful of main 4400 characters that seem to be featured in almost every single episode and then use the rest of the taken for individual show plotlines. It is an awesome show to watch, and has high quality productions. I give it a 10 out of 10.
  • Interesting mix of genres, fun, entertaining, and suspensefull at times!

In my personal opinion this show seemed to flounder after the first episode...seemed like it knew where it wanted to go, but wasn't sure how to get there...it did, however pick up again after the third episode (was that the one when the guy's son woke up from the coma?) and then things got quite interesting. The twist at the end of the first season was totally unexpected and I can't wait for the next season!
  • The 4400 are returnees, abducted over a span of several decades. Returning at once in a big ball of light, having no memory of it. To them, they had only been gone a moment. As time passes, we discovered many have been changed, possessing abilities they d

The 4400 keeps me coming back for more with it's interesting and intriguing storylines. I find myself watching the clock each Sunday night, waiting to tune in to see what character they will introduce next! So far, i\'ve been impressed by the many new "abilities" they've come up with for each new returnee they introduce. It fascinates me how they can come up with something new and different for each character. Each one more interesting than the one before. Definately worth watching if you haven't already done so! I've never been a big sci-fi fan, but this show is definately changing my mind and turning me on to the sci-fi world.
  • keeping me on the edge of my seat!

A break out hit last year! The 4400 captured my attention within the first few minutes of the pilot. What started out as a mini series turned into a must see. So popular they decided to bring it back as a returning series. I stay on the edge of my seat waiting for the next turn in the writing. The characters leave more questions then they answer, one episode and you are hooked. This show mixes the questions of the unknown with the answers. I think the writing and acting are great and I will continue to be a devoted fan.
  • I just don't get it.

I've tried watching it and it's mediocre at best. I'm not into the whole alien thing and I'm sick and tired of these kind of shows. I saw all of the adds when they were pushing it and replayed all of the episodes on USA recently, I thought it looked very interesting, so I decided to give it a shot even though it was not my usual type of show. I quickly remembered why this isn't my type of show, it didn't hold my attentiong at all. It seems to be popular for with a lot of people, just not right for me.
  • Nice show. Always find something surprise myself from each episod.

I bought the Season 1 DVD, and watch all five episods through. I was really getting into the show. In season 2, it does a really nice job in relating the story with a kind different style. I have no idea how this show is gonna end, I think it will be a long way to the end and the end must be very suprise. I'm waiting!
  • 4,400 people from various eras are abducted and returned to present time.

Its ok... the mini series was much better. I was looking forward to the series but don't have the time since its on Sundays. This will probably be the next show to have a crappy funimation (some funimation stuff is good) animation show on cartoon network (some cartoon network stuff is good) but until then good luck on following this if you haven't seen the mini series.
  • One of the most inventive ideas to come to tv in long time.

This show has not disappointed me yet even though I had reservations of it coming back for a second season. The premise of this movie is just so unique you would never have expected it. This is one of the few shows I can wait until the next new episode comes out each week.
  • The 4400 is in a word - amazing!

The acting is excellent and I'm glad it's an ensemble piece. The vulnerability of Shawn as he struggles with his abilities & social life is well captured by Patrick Flueger. Maia (Conchita Campbell) is innocently cryptic. The romance between Richard & Lily is sweet and deals sensitively with racial issues. Tom & Diana learn to care about the returnees as people, not subjects, and certainly prove themselves in the fantastic finale. The remainder of the cast including Kyle (Chad Faust) in a mysterious coma and Jordan (Bill Campbell) as the sinister, self appointed leader of the 4400 are also well cast. The storyline kept me gripped throughout. The music was well chosen, especially "Bye Bye, Baby" in the pilot. I love the title sequence too. The effects are superb. I will definitely be back for the next series. 10/10
  • Leaves you wanting more...

I thought Law and Order was an addiction...well here goes the new addition. This show is very enlightning if you allow it to be. Not only does it satisfy the science fiction aspect of life...it also indirectly identifies all things in life that we need to improve. It shouldn't have to get to the point that we need to send people from the future to step in and intervene with our lives. It makes you realize there are things that can be done now to prevent total obliviation. Makes you think, huh.
  • Its about 4400 people who in the 1900's had been abducted by people from the future and given powers to save the world right now.The same main characters are in every episode and adds one more person for the episod that happens to be one of the fourty fou

I love this show! It\'s so interesting. I watched it last summer and again this summer. It rocks! I personaly like the character Mia! She is so cool how she can see the future. To me this show will bee on for seasons and seasons because people just love it.
  • One of the best new shows that I have seen in a while.

The previews for this show looked horrible, but as soon as I watched the first one, I became seriously addicted to this show. It is really good. I like to have my sci-fi fix with some intelligent and mysterious ideas. Fits in the vein of X-Files, Buffy, Angel (Not as good though).
  • Starships? No. Aliens? No.Time Travel? Yes. Once forward and back again. Mutant powers? Yes. This is Science Fiction without all the spacesuits. Future people borrowed 4400 unknowing souls, endowed them with certain alienable abilities, and sent them back

At the end of the first season, we find out the future is bleak. (Big shock, huh?) Future earthers pluck people from the past, give them abilities, and return them. The plan is to have these newly endowed 4400 save the world. However, there are many unanswered questions. Why were all of these people pulled out at different times and places in the past, but returned at the same time and the same place in the present? If the people in the future are so technologically advanced, then why didn't they send a full explanation of what they needed the 4400 to do? If you can swallow the future people as near perfect in some ways and rolling the dice and hoping for the best in other ways, then this series is for you. These questions notwithstanding, I find it entertaining. I just remind myself that this is science fiction and not to take it too seriously. Actually, it owes more to Mulder and Scully than to Star Trek. Having said that, how long is it going to be until the vulcans finally land on earth and invite us to hyperjump the shark nebula? Until then, I am hooked, tractor beamed, and dvr'd.
  • One of my favorite shows of today!!!

I normally don't watch Sci-Fi shows but this one is sooo awesome! I find it so intriguing and different from a lot of the shows I watch! I make sure to catch every episode without fail. I didn't know it was returning when it ended last season so I was so excited when I heard about season two!
  • Very cool.

This is a great show. It is about... we you already know. I have enjoyed this show for it's entire running (except when i missed the last episode of the first season and i still havent seen it!) It is very cool but dont miss an episode or come in late in the season because it is very hard to keep up with!
  • All of the stories are complex and exciting. The acting from every actor is spectacular and wonderful too.

All of the stories are complex and exciting. The acting from every actor is spectacular and wonderful too. It continually surprises me time and again. I certainly hope they will keep this up for a very long time. The acting is remarkable which is really not surprising when you look at the list of actors. The script is amazing; I could not believe some of the things that happened on the show.Expesially the acting from the little girl with the vistions. Lastly, what is up with that baby! I can not wait to see what is going to happen next.
  • A group of 4,400 people from all periods of time are abducted by strangers from the future and put back on Earth now, with special abilities designed to keep the human race from extinguishing.

The 4400 is a great show with great acting, the plot is original, and much of the cast being, for the most part, unheard of, helps viewers believe what is happening. It's exciting, and I can never wait each week to see what the next 4400 member's special ability will be.
  • Too bad it went away

This series has an interessant theory within. At first I thought it would get incoherent very fast, but at last, it seems they got the story going pretty well. It's just too bad that the series stopped before it could show us how complex it could get. It could have been very interesting.
  • 4400 alien abductees from different times are returned to Earth, in Seattle, Washington in the year 2004. These "4400" were returned from the future with special abilities to help prevent the human race to become extinct in the future. Two NTAC agents, To

All in one short sentence: "Great Science- Fiction series!" I'm an airhead when it comes to shows about people with powers :D Honeslty, this is one cool show I really enjoy watching. I started watching it since the very first day it began, and I loved it. A+ for writers.
  • The 4400

Well spent time. Exciting and i realy like this kind of tvshows. Cant wait for the next episode to be broadcast. My favourite is most definitley Maia. She is so cool. She seems to have a problem with keeping her mouth shut and as a cause of that gets in trouble.
  • 4400 abducted over time and returned Why? Who Abducted them? Stay tuned

I love it, only problem is the season is too short.
    Waiting for season 2 DVD !
    Several Very HOT guys, great story line and the actors, while not the "Big names" are great.
    Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it ! Did I mention that I love it !
  • Someone else classified this as a" WAKE UP CALL" I would really like to agree with this classification. This is very original and is too well written not to be from known knowlegde ,that we are not aware of yet.

The 4400 starts with a mystery, Were did these people come from? How did they get heer? Why are they not aged? and so on. As the series continues you learn some of the answers but not all. At the end of the first season you think you might have an idea of what is going on then; smack, something else presents itself and your back in the gray with some idea but not sure.
    I think this is very well written and very interesting. It kept my interest all winter and I was overly thrilled when I heard the date of the 1st show of the second season.
    Keep us interested this is great!!!!!!
    (Hope I spelled everthing right and used proper grammer)
  • The 4400 is one of the Best shows In the Past decade.The Cast and Crew Spend a Lot of time and Effort to make this Show Unbelivably GREAT!!!!

I Love this show more than any other show on TV.The Writters put alot of effort in Preparing the best story possible and The Cast make it happen in this great new drama from USA Network!! It is defintly Bound For Glory in the next upcoming Months and I cant wait till The Next episode!!
  • Takes its cue from normal alien abductee shows and movies and proceeds to provide it's own personal twist to keep you wondering what's coming next.

The great thing about this show is that every new show introduces a new idea, theory, or ability of the 4400.

Each new character brings a certain element to the show, whether is be a new revelation of the 4400's destiny, humanities destiny, or just a new ability that demonstrates what the returnees are capable of.

For a cast containing a bunch of previously unknown actors, they're already proving themselves to be valuable to the show.

Take note of each character connects to the other and keeps the plot rolling from episode to episode. That's the style you'll come to love about the show and continue to crave each new episode.
  • A great show in the first season.

A great show in the first season.

The first season was one of the best I’ve ever seen on TV. The characters were interesting, and the storyline was well-written. The main focus was clearly on the main characters, and the guest stars weren’t too much in the spot light. There were lots of sub-plots involving the main characters—I especially liked how the relationships between Shawn, Danny and Nikki developed.

When the second season began, I was shocked to learn that they had got rid of Nikki and Danny—the characters that added a great deal of depth to the story. I think they should’ve got rid of Jordan Collier instead. The current storyline is way too much Collier oriented, and there’s nothing to add to his character anymore.

There has been some good development in the second season too. The guest characters get more attention now, and there have been great guest stars such as Robert Picardo, Summer Glau, Natasha Gregson Wagner and Lexa Doig.
  • The New X-Files

7.8
    Watching this show, I couldn't help but be reminded of The X-Files, back when it was good anyway. Though still in its infancy, The 4400 seems to have that great balance of running mythology & weekly stories largely independent of each other. Guest casting has tapped into some great talent. I'm already fascinated by the mystery this show presents: What is the mission for the 4400? Were they really taken to the future? Why were they given their special abilities? What implications are attached to this 'ripple effect' the things they do creates? Personally, I can't wait to learn the answers to all these questions. I only hope they learn from The X-Files's failings (creating a mystery & not solving it) & know where they're going with all this!
  • Better than ever

I'm from the uk so i've not watched season 2 yet, season1 was awsom. I always expect a watchable program at best as i have been diapointed so many times by other shows. This one was such a nice surprise a show thats sci-fi and awsom. It left me hanging on the edge of my seat (i'm still on the edge). Do we see what the aliens look like ?. Whats there plan ?. Why those people and not others ?. These are all questions i hope will be answered in time. Reading some of your reviews i feel i want be left wanting for the new season.
  • I'm definitely hooked on this one!

When this show ended the first time, I was devastated, so I was thrilled when it returned better than ever! I wish it was longer than one hour, the time just flies by. Billy Campbell, who usually plays a nice guy is so mysterious in this role. And I never know what to expect next. I love a show that keeps me guessing!
7 8 9 10 11 12 13