The 4400

USA (ended 2007)

walrus_8463

The 4400 Fan Reviews page 8 of 13

• i loved the first season but the second season was FABULOUS loved it cant wait for the 3rd season to start just wish i knew when it was :)

Love this show really loved it, the second season finale OH WOW i cant wait to find out what happens next. Oh i cant wait to see what new abilities everyone gets the good or the bad lol its awesome. Does anyone know when the third season starts if you know please msg me thanks
  • this is a good show

i cant wait fore the third season ther wher so good cliffhangers is the last seasons episode this is really a good show. se it!!! its some meny things that is good about it i cant think of eny more now ther rest is in fill (fill in) (fill in) (fill in)
  • A new and boring version of the X-Files

First off, I only watched the first season. The pilot was brilliant really interesting.

Not much was explained. Everything was a mystery.

But after the pilot the main-character turned into a Fox Mulder-clone. A FBI special agent desperatly looking for his nephew (rather than his sister).

His partner, or Scully2, was just not interesting enough as a character.

Why should I care about these characters?...

But I thought, that the series would get around the problems but they blew it. The season 1-cliffhanger was such a big let-down.
  • 4400 people, abducted from their time and sent to the future, the present. Given all kinds of abbilities, like healing powers, visions of the future. Two agents, try assigned to the strange case, try to find out what the hell is going on. More deve

It\'s quite a different kind of tv show than most are familliar with, when thinking of sci-fi tv.
    It\'s a combination of the X-Files meets Earth: Final Conflict. Quite the combo I\'d say. The actors are quite good, the writers could do better though.
    It\'s an ongoing story, and you get to know more about what has happened and what \"the plan\" is for the 4400. It\'s a show you need to follow every episode or you\'ll get lost. It\'s worth it anyway!
  • Great show with an interesting plot though at times I am not exactly sure where it was going. All ends get tied up eventually so it's alright. Introduces new ideas and gives a new spin to the whole future infuencing past scenario.

Wasn't really impressed by the show when it first got out but recently I ended up watching the whole 2 seasons and I can't wait for the 3rd. The show has a life and while some of the characters are very much standard sci-fi tv characters there are plenty with their own personality. A lot of interesting ideas get introduced and the episodes are very catchy so far. The ever 4400 gets a unique ability theme that was introduced at the end of Season 2 has a lot of potential. Judging by what has been done with the plot in the past, Season 3 would be awsome. Never though I was gonna say this but USA has a better sci-fi show then pretty much everything on Sci-Fi at the moment. Way to go!
  • Something new each week with added characters.

I like the way they follow a bunch of different story lines that is easy to follow. I also like the way the story lines kind of intertwine and creat something surprising as a result. Then there is always the added new stories that come along almost every week with someone who has a new capability. The show always makes you wonder whats coming next.
  • A good Show

This is a good show, not a great one a stoking filler if you will. Let me explain, if this show was around when all other shows like Gilmore Girls, Smallville etc it would be cancelled by now. But I do like where its going and I cannot wait to see what happens next.
  • I love this show and the characters

I love this show and hate that it takes so long to be put back on the air. I want to find out what is going to happen next. Especially with Isabelle! This is a terrific show. I have not seen this type of story line before of all my years watching television. I like all the back-stories and seeing how they are now and trying to fit in after their abduction. I really like Maia, because she was the youngest abducted and the first, I believe. It is one of my all time favorite TV shows that has been on television. I just can't wait until the summer to see it! It is a long wait for me.
  • A scifi classic with a new twist.

Cant wait for the next series of this wonderfully gripping series. One not to miss. From the very beginning I was hooked. 4400 people returned at the same time and some of them have interestingly wierd abilities. Sort of a cross between superman with a paranormal twist. Highly recommended television.
  • A great TV show, full of mistery.

The 4400 is a great show, I love all the mistery and strange things that happen in it. Imagine if it was true... the world would go crazy! I'd just hope there wasn't any war of normal people against abducted people. The performances are great, the special effects are very good too and the plot is absolutely worth it.
  • People taken over time returning to the present time with no memory of where they were. They must now fit in to society.

This is the best! I really enjoy the different abilities of one of the 4400 each week. Tom and Diana face challenges. Kyle killed the head of the 4400 foundation. Lets see where this will lead. This is one of the first series incorporating such a theme. This is orginal and fresh. When will it return?
  • I can't wait until it's back!

I love this show, it is so great! I wish they didn't make us wait until Summer. I can't wait until it's back. They are really going to have a problem with Maya aging though, I don't think they can pull a "One Year Later" again. So unless they pull an Isabelle with Maya too they need to figure somthing out, preferably longer seasons. I can't wait to see how everything works out, it was a big clifhanger last year. I wonder what powers everyone will have and if they are planing to use the new powers thing to add more main characters. I can't wiat to find out!
  • can't wait

i really love this show and am on pins an needles till the next season./. good story telling, good actors.. how can you go wrong.. it hooked me from day one.. I love the concept.. wish I did not have to wait so long till new eppies but thats trhe way it is
  • Recommended show

Even though this perticular show takes time to understand and comprehend, it stil has elements of excitment if you are the kind of person who is into fantasies like people haveing "special powers". In my own honest opinion i would say that the pilot is not a very gripping episode, but given some time you can grow to like the series.
  • [recensione in italiano]

The 4400 è prima di tutto originale, ottimamaente realizzato, con effetti speciali di ottima fattura e non troppo invadenti. I personaggi sono caratterizzati molto bene, da notare soprattutto l'inquietante bambina che vede nel futuro e il leader dei 4400. La trama segue un percorso articolato con una giusta dose di suspence, colpi di scena, azione e c'è perfino un po' di romanticismo. Potenzialmente anche le prossime serie, se verranno realizzate, potranno dare grosse soddisfazioni ai suoi fans. Certo "the 4400" non è immune da contaminazioni e riferimenti a serie più classiche come x-files, ma riesce ad essere originale. Consigliato a tutti
  • A Sci-Fi that involves time travel, aliens, superpowers, etc. Quite unique and entertaining at times with a complex storyline. But the show is ultimatley average as the characters lack depth and are at times cardboard which detracts from the thrills of th

A Sci-Fi that involves time travel, aliens, superpowers, etc. Quite unique and entertaining at times with a complex storyline. But the show is ultimatley average as the characters lack depth and are at times cardboard which detracts from the thrills of the revelations about the '4400'.

watch the show, consider my opinion and decide for yourselves what you think of it.

thats all i have to say.
  • "The 4400" struck the first blow at reality-tv.

What's to be said. There's been a lot of talk about groundbreaking and reality-tv killing tendencies being picked up by perhaps most notably the likes of lost.
    Wtf - wasn't this on before lost?
    Absolutely love this show though, but what makes it so good, one'd wonder. Well, without thinking about it too much, I'd refer to it's de-mystifying of the ufo-mythology as breath of fresh air in a line of thought that's got absolutely no influence over a world of observers with no incentives or ambitions to find out the actual truth of things. The fundamentalist conservatives are gloabalized - where's the oppostition? 'nuf said.
    Is it action and suspense peeps want after a hard days work in the clutches of normalcy, well look no further, there's definetly something for everyone actually watching in this series.
    Baldwin might be a little sterile and brute, but let's not go into characters here, although one does have to appreciate Joel Gretsch's recent track-record with Taken, Minority report etc.
    I'd like to stress the undertones and thought-provoking tendencies of the show. I mean, for me it's not a question of aliens versus time travel, but more the eloquence of the suggestion that there's a smorgosbord of troubles on the horizon, and that we should be getting organized - and I'm not talking about a membership-card and monthly payments, nor fascistic centralisation - instead of bickering over who's got the biggest cigarr.

Yey, for the old saying goeth: "check yourselves before you wreck yourselves."
  • This is truely a break-through series. It takes an original approach to all those 'alien abduction' stories and puts an amazing twist on the whole thing.

This is truely a break-through series. It takes an original approach to all those 'alien abduction' stories and puts an amazing twist on the whole thing. This show is one of my all time favorites. It gives you sci-fi, action and drama all wrapped up in one package.

The plot of the show is continuous and engaging. It never gets stale or boring and there are always going to be little twists and turns that you were not expecting. As a viewer, you constantly feel the need to tune in and find out what is going to happen next.

The characters are amazing as well. They are all unique and different from one another, and yet they remain realistic and approachable. You feel as though they could be your family, friends or someone you met on the street. The relationships between the characters are incredibly realistic as well, and are constantly developing.

I could go on and on about how great this show is, but don't take my word for it. Go watch it for yourself.
  • do you kow guys when this show goes on???

This is a great show very influenciated from frank herbert's Dune saga, that is why the story is so good but its not alone inn greatness the storyboard, direccion and producccion are brilliant too. The golden path, the salvation of humankind forever, that is not a simple quest dont tou think¿ its better than world domination or a blonde love. hopè to see this show goin on.. Bye!!!
  • Simply brilliant. Better than expected and one of the best things to ever come on television.

At first, I only viewed this show out of curiousity after watching \'Taken\' and now I can claim it to be one of the best shows i\'ve ever seen, it may have gotten a bit monotonous in the middle episodes of Season 2 but wrapped itself up brilliantly. Season 1 was excellent throughout too and now i\'m desperately awaiting summer 06 for the third season of this excellent series with a stunning cast and brilliant writing.
  • 4400 people abducted, returned, and changed...

This show is instantly gripping, an edge of the seat watch that should last far longer than just one hour. The premise seems like that of so many others, but the way the returnees are reintegrated back into society is one of the best aspects to the story. Some of the characters have very prominent powers, some seems to have no powers at all, and then there are the ones that have very subtle abilities that they might not even be aware of themselves. The overall storytelling is still fresh and ingaging, and will hopefully continue to improve with each new episode, and it can be very hard to improve upon greatness.
  • The 4400 has proved to be one of the best new shows around.

I briefly watched the mini series, The 4400, when it first began, and I didn't think that much of it to be honest. But when I heard the show was returning for a second season, I started watching, and I realised how much I was enjoyed it. The cast and the great story lines all contribute to the shows success. I hope when the show returns for its third season, that it is just as good, if not better.
  • The characters light up the whole show!

I have only seen the first season... But I'ts definately getting much and much better every time I've seen an episode..! The characters are so connected to real life.. It just gives you the feeling, as If you we're there! There's enough mystery to keep you alert and interested about the twists of the programme!
  • Great "new" series

This is the best show that I have seen come to TV in a LONG time. I didn't see the first season when it aired but saw it on DVD. I would watch one episode and was ready for the next. It was a long weekend watching them all. It is a great series and recommend it to everyone.
  • decent start of the sseries, but since then it's feelt a bit draged out.

6.1
    decent start of the sseries, but since then it's feelt a bit draged out.
    And of course like anything from america these days they just %#$*&$%*# couldent help but to add terrorits to the plot.
    A 4400 terrorist.....please god spare me, and strike down the scriptwrighter with a ball of lightning!!!!

• Interesting - sometime - Not.

The first few was interesting (1-5), the next not something you just want to see everytime (6-8), and now dont see it. The serie was high rated by others - I think they just have seen the first few. There it lot of series out that better, more intessesting than this one.
  • A good show but not the best

The 4400 is interesting enough for me to have it series-linked on Sky+, but I find that they build up and build up because every time I sit down to watch something I put all the other shows on the hard drive first - it is the least important show that I watch. The reason for this is simple, its a bit slow and drawn out, its actually a bit of an arse to watch some times cos after work I just feel like relaxing and watching something tediously simple (like Dream Team) or fast paced (like Stargate SG-1) - The 4400 is neither, and the story arc hardly goes anywhere each week. I am only half way through season 2, I have the rest sat on the hard drive, from what I have read the season ends well so Im going to watch the rest and I might amend this review.
  • The first show I began to follow.

Yes. This was the first show I followed at all. Therefor, of course, It's one of my favorite series ever. Nowadays I follow around 10-12 series. But this one, what can one say? Great acting, great story, very exciting, you feel with the people in the show. I can relate to them as well. There were talk about cancelling this show, that would be a BIG misstake. This show is the best ever, I love it, And I would like to see this survive the future. Wonderful series.
  • Very nice show.

This show got very much of everything. It's very well done with action, all from exiting moments to super powers. The actors are great and the story is well done too. These two factors are the basics for a good show. The actors in The 4400 is one of a kind. The story, even if I dislike sci-fi, this show never stopped to surprice me. This is a must see show. Even though you're not a sci-fi geek, this show is absolutley worth to give a shot.
  • I find this show very interesting. I always got in to the x files and rosewell and taken. this is the next one I am loveing to watch. I just hate haveing to wait for the next episode.

I find this show very interesting. I always got in to the x files and rosewell and taken. this is the next one I am loveing to watch. I just hate haveing to wait for the next episode. I aready baught the first season. I am watching season 2 on cable. I want to buy season 2 but I dont think it is out yet. I recomend this show if you are a fan of the movie taken.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12