The 4400

USA (ended 2007)

walrus_8463

The 4400 Fan Reviews (393)

• 4400 to come back

I Think it came out too early, people weren't ready for it. If it were to be shown now and the seasons continued I think they would get more viewers and better ratings. Wish they would listen and bring it back, even revamp it if necessary, though personally I thing it's great as is and will definitely do well now.
  • why did it end?

why no more seasons? This was an excellent series that kept me on the edge of my seat with curiosity I could sit for hours and watch this.
  • Join 4400 Facebook Fan Page - Let's get it back on air

Hey everyone. I know exactly what you mean. This show has so much to offer and I do agree that when it came out during that time, people were not ready for it. I want it to return back because the way it ended, it feels as though it can continue and it definitely is a story.

I have only just completed watching it myself.

I've set up a fan page for the 4400 and it would be great if everyone could go and like the 4400 fan page. Let's build a community of people who absolutely love this show, talk about the show, characters and let's spark some interest. If Xfiles can return so can the 4400. As the famous line in the show: The world will have to deal with us...
  • Where is season 5

I need to know what happens next please don't just leave us hanging like that . Its not polite. Does heaven come to earth, does tom actually take the shot. If so what happens ??? Tell me they're in the process of making it pleaseee!
  • 4400 season 5

Just watched 4 seasons of 4400 in less than a week. LOVED IT and think the future sent me my current boyfriend and my house and it all makes sense now. Perhaps the dark forces of the future are the reason season 5 never happened. They don't want us to figure it out and make the world a better place. The sacrifice is worth it.
  • The 4400: Best show addicted

I've been addicted to other shows in the past. I would watch them over and over until about a month passes and I get sick of the show for a while. However, I am now entering my third month as I continue to rewatch the 4400 over and over again and is the newest inspiration to my story series. They need to bring back the show. If they need help thinking of episodes, I can turn the 4400 into the longest greatest most thrilling tv series of all time. I blame the USA network for cancelling this show
  • BRING IT BACK. PLEASE!!!

It was so addictive from the beginning. It was such a great story. I would watch many episodes a day. And when I saw that the season 5 was cancelled I just couldn't believe. It is so unfair to the fans. And if it was redone today it would have much much more fans, because this is one of the best series that I ever watched. Please. Bring it back with the same cast.
  • RETURN The 4400

The show was way way far better than others and it deserve season 5 and more! please bring back the 4400 with the original cast. I'm missing the Baldwin, Skouris, Farrel families including Collier and Isabelle.... how i wish ....
  • Before it's time

Sometimes some books or movies are created way before there time. People in 2004-2007 were not ready for this idea. Now, a days with the internet booming and all the "what ifs" out there. This world is now ready for Season 5. Same actors/actresses. Don't change a thing. IF this show were brought back it will succeed with millions of views just because of all the people who DO believe in OTHER possibilities. Hope this helps. It was shot" : )
  • Bring Back The 4400 Please!!

This series is one of the best. I just finished season 4. Now I want more. Why was this series cancelled??

someone made a big mistake not to keep it going!
  • Absolutely marvelous 4400 times

Just got through seeing all 4 seasons on Netflix and have to say that this series is one of the best I have ever seen, along with Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries. The total package was addictive to say the least, bring it back please.
  • wheres the rest.

i just finish waching the season 4. i just want to keep whaching please bring it back . this show is amazing.
  • 4400 review

Just finished watching the whole 4 seasons. Loved it - consider it to be one of the greatest Sci-Fi series ever created.

Not a movie, but a four season long TV Sci-Fi called "The 4400" - just finished watching it on Netflix - and consider it to be one of the greatest of all Sci-Fi's. Concerns 4400 people abducted by alien time travelers from the future attempting to change the history of man in the future which will be dismal unless they can change it. One warning, once you start watching it {from the beginning} it is hard to stop - took up most of the last week watching it {about 60 43 minute episodes total}. Some complained about the ending - it left me smiling. Relates to UFO abductions, religion and mythology and is in some ways reflects off of Christian mythology - but you do not have to be religious to enjoy it - a genuine trip to an alternative history/reality.
  • excellent entertainment to reality check

i was glued to this series because it merged sic fi with reality in a very meaningful way. It gives great foresight in what can really become truth if not already possible of what is yet to come maybe sooner then one can think. Someone made a comment that their were no active gays made visible, but it didn't matter because it was not a focus in this series. What mattered was that we already have a government and zealots in agencies who are already doing such things to people as are suggested in the series. I for one, would not be surprised if this series is censored if it becomes to popular. We definitely do not know, what is possible about the unknown. Whatever the mind can think of creatively is definitely possible.
  • Superb show...

I started watching it and it is so interesting that once i start i have to complete whole show
  • Why did they stop this show?

It was great most of the time. We just watched all of it on ROKU but I fell asleep during one of the episodes and don't know which one it was. Are there any movies after the series that catch us up on things? I wish they would start a new series but it probably wouldn't be as good. The last few episodes sound a lot like information from the Bible in Revelation.
  • # want it back on

i miss the show i hope they will do it again ill be a faithful watcher, and Heck maybe ill be in the show.
  • Thank you , Netflix! This is a much needed , very informative movie!

As I was perusing Netflix looking for a great movie to watch, I came across this one. Instantly I became so addicted to watching episode after episode. Therefore I have suggested this to many of my relatives and friends as well. Currently on the last episode and then I will be on the search for another great movie. I do not consider this one a sci- fi but a movie with a message already mentioned in the Book of Revelations. However, I leave this up to you to decide. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
  • I think i am done watching series pffff

I think is better to stop series a watch alot serie but they al get is th worst after scifi channel!!
  • how I love the show

loved it <3
  • No. Words.

Firstly, I apologize for the length of this review written from a textbox that doesn't understand what and 'Enter' bar does, please continue. I've just watched The 4400 all in 2 weeks. Seasons 1 - 4. And let me tell you - I logged in to this site to leave a review. That should tell you something.

First, if you are thinking about watching this show I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GET TO WATCH IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Second, The 4400 is so infuriatingly frustrating at times in the best ways imaginable.

Its characters are so incredibly flawed that we can (at times) forget that some of them are superhuman. Very meta. This vulnerability and depth allows for very three-dimensional characters. We feel sympathy for villains and hatred for heroes. This is necessary but oh so painful.

There are minor loose ends all over the place and the plot-lines are so tantalizing you'll believe that they've found a way to send crack through your DVR. I don't know if J.J. Abrams was busy but why was he not all up on this bitch?! They could have done a bit more with the 'wholeness' of the show had the writers been given a definite chunk of time by the networks instead of being strung along for years.

The series finale left my jaw open and my heart raw. I felt that it ended too quickly; that the writers were trying to wrap things up too quickly; that the characters were moving on too quickly. Thus is the way of the money machine that is the network.

That said, for a series which is mostly about trying to figure out the unknown, causing (and reacting to) fallout and living with your decisions...this is a sci-fi show about aliens and superpowers and good and evil and morality and reality and war and the future and hope...The ending was perfect.

All of these 'frustrators' are so perfect for the content and your enjoyment of the series.

I will be recommending this to all of my friends. I loved it. For me, the 'worst' parts of the show; what others may complain about, were my favourites. I had no idea that it existed when it was on-air. And that is a damn shame.

twitter: @ensign_poo

• The 4400 is an amazing show with a unique story and defining characters. Well written episodes, great acting, and the believability of the stories made this a fun and entertaining show to watch.

The 4400 had a great mix of complex story lines through out the four seasons of its run. The mythological story had certain and recognizable religious tones which may have made the show controversial to some viewers. I really enjoyed the production quality of this show and all the small touches. I was satisfied with how the show ended but believe it had a lot of unfulfilled potential. There were some aspects of the stories I would have liked to seen more of or learned more about, especially Isabelle and her powers. When Richard and Lily were on the run and the tree's were bowing to Isabelle, that was a cool yet unexplained phenomenon I would have liked to know more about. This series is very original and could be considered the original Heroes as that show is very similar to this. The characters really made this show what it became as the actors all fit and played their parts perfectly. This is one of my favorite shows and I enjoy watching it from start to finish at least once each year. I only wish there were more seasons!!!!!!!
  • I still miss it! an amazing show

Sigh the 4400 was a great show. I miss it. Especially now it is summer again. I wish they'd do a mini series and wrap up the dangling threads that were left when the shut it down before its time. The show was stylish, well acted, and well filmed. It had an interesting premise with all these people arriving inexplicably back to the present, having disappeared at various points through history. One of my favourite characters was Maia who disappeared in 1946. When she reappeared in the present with the other 4400, she like all of them had a special talent and hers was the ability to see into the future. Tom Baldwin, the lead was a great character too. I still don't understand why they canceled it. :-(
  • Cancelled before its time; this show had quality and depth. It was probably one of the best shows of 2004 until it was unnecessarily cancelled 4 seasons later.

The show follows the journey of 4400 people, who mysteriously vanished from different points in time, and reappeared in a ball of light over Highland Beach. Ripped from their time and home, these people at first glimpse looked normal. However, soon the government discovered they had special gifts.
    Joel Gretsch [who plays Agent Tom Baldwin] and Jacqueline McKenzie [Agent Diana Skouris] have their lives twisted by the sudden reappearance of these 4400 people and are thrown in the middle, as Homeland Security assigns them to investigate.
    René Echevarria, who is known for his writing in Medium, Star Trek Deep Space 9 [Covenant] and The Next Generation [I, Borg], created the show. Even though he only wrote the pilot, his influence is seen throughout the show, as he was also one of the producers responsible for the show.
    The writing of the show is excellent and the actors do a wonderful job, even the younger ones. Some of the director's choices in some episodes may seem poor, but the show more than makes up with the excellent portrayal of characters and the strong cliffhangers gave the show its edge.
    I was upset the show was cancelled prematurely when other less than worthy shows are still on the air. However, the final episode was so powerful, you would want to watch the series over and over again
  • Interesting show - should be continue...

I don't know why some shows have to finish when there are so many fans that like it. 4400 could be a film on cinema and I'm sure it will be a success.
    The show is about 4400 people that disappear in different parts of the world and in different time. In fact they are abducted and one day they returned together in a big light. They came back with the same age when they disappear but with special abilities. They don't remember what happened in this time they were out and in some cases they returned so many years after, that they didn't have a friend or relative alive anymore.
    That abduction was explained that people from future (it can be people from another planet?) came back to abduct some people and prepare them to make the world a better place to live.
  • Series began with a bang, wore out its welcome, and left the airwaves without tidying things up.

The 4400 started as a mini-series with more inherent promise than any show I've seen on TV. After the quick and revealing 6-episode story arch of the first season, the show began to settle into the longer season format with mixed results. Although, there were some great ideas and outstanding individual episodes, the series took endless detours in an apparent attempt to stretch out series mysteries. The show lasted as long as it needed to but was canceled before any lingering questions were answered. Were the writers too ambitious? Did the story warrant its length? Could the show have finished with a bang with one more season, or better yet, a concluding 6-episode mini-series? It will be interesting to see how the show is remembered or if it is remembered at all.
  • Awesome gutted it was cancelled

4400 people are abducted over a number of years and then one day all returned together at the same location , the returnees all then develop certain abilities and the main reason for this is to make the world a better place but not everyone believes this and the returnees are in danger from those who would like to see this not succeed , one of the returnees uncles is a government agent placed to work with and investigate the 4400 , with each passing season the show grows darker and darker but this is a good thing , the show is awesome and only critisim i would have is due to the show being cancelled there was never really a proper ending so with the way other shows are going could a TV movie be a possibility to provide full closure on this fantastic story or will whats been given have to suffice. Worry not this show is amazing and anyone who watches this will not be disappointed.

Ps - Given the timing of this show the creators of Heroes may have tried to change their storyline a bit people who gain special abilities and the main aim is to save the world rip-off of the 4400 or what!!
  • This really was the best show on television and the network that cancelled it deserves to be put to death...

The 4400 was, is, always will be the best show in the Drama/Sci-Fi Genre. Heck, forget its genre, it was the Best show ever.

The show begins with a comet of sorts crashing into the Earth. The viewer is then introduced to NTAC. The govermental branch in charge of dealing with any and all threats against the United States. Soon after the "collision" we learn that it was no comet that hit Earth, rather is was exactly 4400 people. People who up until this time had thought to have gone missing, killed, or dissapeared. As the show transpires through the seasons we learn that each 4400 has been blessed with special abilities. The main plot follows the epic and marvelous tale as the 440 come to discover who they are, realize who they were and understand what they must be.

Each episode was heart pounding, jaw dropping spectacular eye candy with amazing acting, directing, and writing. The show deserves the utmost respect and above all else this show deserves a second-chance at life as can be see by the thousands of fans and cult following it has recieved.
  • Bring this brilliant show back!

This was a brilliant show and I was very disappointed to see it go, I really wish they would bring it back.

I am surprised that it got axed as I thought it was one of the best shows on TV. It had a very original storyline and good actors. I got more and more into it as the show progressed as the storyline was brilliant. Some people thought it got old quickly, but I thought it got better and better. I thought it would have lasted longer than it did.

It would be great if they could bring it back as many people miss it including me.
  • Bring THE 4400 back!!

USA Network- Don't lose a good thing. THE 4400 has a large and loyal fan base. I just found out that the show was cancelled. What were you thinking!?!

If it's too late for 2008, then get it ready for 2009. We won't mind the wait. We will still be here for you. Now, don't give me the "...it's me, not you..." line 'cause I won't believe it.

Don't buy into the fear of rejection. I promise, we will still be here for you. Call production. Get the agents on the phone. Have a press conference. Everything will be fine. Everyone will be happy. And you will see...we will still be here waiting for you.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10