The 4400

USA (ended 2007)

walrus_8463

The 4400 Fan Reviews (394)

• A new petition!

Hi guys! There's a new petition to #bringbackthe4400 and it's taking off! The actors are on board! Please hit this link, sign and share share share. Whilst your there, make sure to check out the 'highlights' section! 4400
  • 4400 to come back

I Think it came out too early, people weren't ready for it. If it were to be shown now and the seasons continued I think they would get more viewers and better ratings. Wish they would listen and bring it back, even revamp it if necessary, though personally I thing it's great as is and will definitely do well now.
  • why did it end?

why no more seasons? This was an excellent series that kept me on the edge of my seat with curiosity I could sit for hours and watch this.
  • Join 4400 Facebook Fan Page - Let's get it back on air

Hey everyone. I know exactly what you mean. This show has so much to offer and I do agree that when it came out during that time, people were not ready for it. I want it to return back because the way it ended, it feels as though it can continue and it definitely is a story.

I have only just completed watching it myself.

I've set up a fan page for the 4400 and it would be great if everyone could go and like the 4400 fan page. Let's build a community of people who absolutely love this show, talk about the show, characters and let's spark some interest. If Xfiles can return so can the 4400. As the famous line in the show: The world will have to deal with us...
  • Where is season 5

I need to know what happens next please don't just leave us hanging like that . Its not polite. Does heaven come to earth, does tom actually take the shot. If so what happens ??? Tell me they're in the process of making it pleaseee!
  • 4400 season 5

Just watched 4 seasons of 4400 in less than a week. LOVED IT and think the future sent me my current boyfriend and my house and it all makes sense now. Perhaps the dark forces of the future are the reason season 5 never happened. They don't want us to figure it out and make the world a better place. The sacrifice is worth it.
  • ((4400 SUCKS EVEN NOW IN 2014))

4400 WAS HORRIBLE! NOT AN ATTENTION GRASPER AT ALL. THE ONLY INTERESTING THING ABOUT 4400 IS THE TITLE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HMMM 4400 OF?.. OR WHAT? I ONLY MADE IT TO PILOT PART1. I WATCHED 5 MINUTES OF IT AND WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND. THEY JUMPED FROM 1 THING TO ANOTHER. GLAD ITS OVER AND DONE WITH. I PERSONALLY DONT SEE HOW IT MADE IT TO 4 SEASONS.. OR EVEN PAST 1 FOR THAT MATTER. I GUESS ITS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION AND TASTE. ILL PASS! :) #HORRIBLE #SUCKED #NEVERAGAIN
  • The 4400: Best show addicted

I've been addicted to other shows in the past. I would watch them over and over until about a month passes and I get sick of the show for a while. However, I am now entering my third month as I continue to rewatch the 4400 over and over again and is the newest inspiration to my story series. They need to bring back the show. If they need help thinking of episodes, I can turn the 4400 into the longest greatest most thrilling tv series of all time. I blame the USA network for cancelling this show
  • BRING IT BACK. PLEASE!!!

It was so addictive from the beginning. It was such a great story. I would watch many episodes a day. And when I saw that the season 5 was cancelled I just couldn't believe. It is so unfair to the fans. And if it was redone today it would have much much more fans, because this is one of the best series that I ever watched. Please. Bring it back with the same cast.
  • RETURN The 4400

The show was way way far better than others and it deserve season 5 and more! please bring back the 4400 with the original cast. I'm missing the Baldwin, Skouris, Farrel families including Collier and Isabelle.... how i wish ....
  • It's a trick!

Okay, we get it, the people who are responsible for canceling the show just want to see the fan base out there. They are really going to bring it back, like in the show the people come back after being away for so long, right? I really hope this is the case, because I'm watching it on Netflix and I'm in the 2nd season and I hear from other viewers it ends after the 4th season. Come on!!! That's not cool. This show is excellent. I'm a big fan of Fringe and it has that kind of feel to it. That sucks that it was canceled. That's not fair to the fans. It had a decent following. What do we have to do to get it back?
  • Before it's time

Sometimes some books or movies are created way before there time. People in 2004-2007 were not ready for this idea. Now, a days with the internet booming and all the "what ifs" out there. This world is now ready for Season 5. Same actors/actresses. Don't change a thing. IF this show were brought back it will succeed with millions of views just because of all the people who DO believe in OTHER possibilities. Hope this helps. It was shot" : )
  • Bring Back The 4400 Please!!

This series is one of the best. I just finished season 4. Now I want more. Why was this series cancelled??

someone made a big mistake not to keep it going!
  • save 4400

I just finished season 3 about to finish season 4 please bring it back I know its old.. show omg the love Isabelle
  • Absolutely marvelous 4400 times

Just got through seeing all 4 seasons on Netflix and have to say that this series is one of the best I have ever seen, along with Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries. The total package was addictive to say the least, bring it back please.
  • 4400 come back

I would love for this show to come back!!!!
  • wheres the rest.

i just finish waching the season 4. i just want to keep whaching please bring it back . this show is amazing.
  • 4400 review

Just finished watching the whole 4 seasons. Loved it - consider it to be one of the greatest Sci-Fi series ever created.

Not a movie, but a four season long TV Sci-Fi called "The 4400" - just finished watching it on Netflix - and consider it to be one of the greatest of all Sci-Fi's. Concerns 4400 people abducted by alien time travelers from the future attempting to change the history of man in the future which will be dismal unless they can change it. One warning, once you start watching it {from the beginning} it is hard to stop - took up most of the last week watching it {about 60 43 minute episodes total}. Some complained about the ending - it left me smiling. Relates to UFO abductions, religion and mythology and is in some ways reflects off of Christian mythology - but you do not have to be religious to enjoy it - a genuine trip to an alternative history/reality.
  • 4400 review

I liked the concept and show but season 3 was not great, had to move forward on that one, boring, same old, same old, it did end well, but yes the next series would be great, I have lots of idea's what could happen, I mean think of it, a new breed of people, we too are transforming but at a slow rate, evolving into higher beings with powers to create many things, this will happen naturally in the future, but yes what are the ethics around it, how will people adjust to others, who will use it for good, and who for evil, and age old question, and living proof. We all have powers or gifts at a lesser degree, we have powerful leaders, will they use their gifts to help mankind or not, we see it already on a microcosm scale, has mankind been able to use the new technology brought forth for good, or are they using it for destructive purposes, greed, selfishness, to make a lot of money. Look at geoengineering, gmo's, nuclear energy, fossil fuels, What has mankind done to this planet? I rest my case, if mankind cannot use the present technology for good, why would we be given more, more technology, more power, to destroy the human race/ That is the question, and this is why this tv series is compelling. I hope they bring it back, and people learn about the misuse of power. I would LOVE to write for this show.
  • Low budget ruins it...

I've only watched a few episodes and the plot seems extremely interesting. I don't know if they're going to end like Lost or if they're really going to explain us what happened but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that the actors are terrible and it makes the show really difficult to watch. If they take the "Lost" approach, they've already failed because we cannot get attached to the characters.

Unnecessary love stories, some uninteresting drama, bad actors, no memorable scene, but overall good plot.
  • excellent entertainment to reality check

i was glued to this series because it merged sic fi with reality in a very meaningful way. It gives great foresight in what can really become truth if not already possible of what is yet to come maybe sooner then one can think. Someone made a comment that their were no active gays made visible, but it didn't matter because it was not a focus in this series. What mattered was that we already have a government and zealots in agencies who are already doing such things to people as are suggested in the series. I for one, would not be surprised if this series is censored if it becomes to popular. We definitely do not know, what is possible about the unknown. Whatever the mind can think of creatively is definitely possible.
  • Superb show...

I started watching it and it is so interesting that once i start i have to complete whole show
  • Cliche Love Scenes - We Need A Change!

2.5
    Um, we don't have any gay people so far in The 4400. Granted, we have a mixed couple having babies together. But no Nancy Boys. I'm beginning to wonder about all these love scenes we are supposed to watch and like. I wanna see some men up on that screen do some of the things these straight folks are doing. If I have to watch yours, you gotta watch mine. Fair is fair! At least put a Gaysian in there. Sheesh! Anything but Hole Punchers. We've been there and bought all the T-shirts. We need a change!

• Why did they stop this show?

It was great most of the time. We just watched all of it on ROKU but I fell asleep during one of the episodes and don't know which one it was. Are there any movies after the series that catch us up on things? I wish they would start a new series but it probably wouldn't be as good. The last few episodes sound a lot like information from the Bible in Revelation.
  • # want it back on

i miss the show i hope they will do it again ill be a faithful watcher, and Heck maybe ill be in the show.
  • Annoying recurrent theme

The writer(s) seems to like siblings stealing each others' significant others otherwise it's a decent Netflix series. Could be better written if it has less scenes which make my eyes roll.

• Thank you , Netflix! This is a much needed , very informative movie!

As I was perusing Netflix looking for a great movie to watch, I came across this one. Instantly I became so addicted to watching episode after episode. Therefore I have suggested this to many of my relatives and friends as well. Currently on the last episode and then I will be on the search for another great movie. I do not consider this one a sci- fi but a movie with a message already mentioned in the Book of Revelations. However, I leave this up to you to decide. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
  • I think i am done watching series pffff

I think is better to stop series a watch alot serie but they al get is th worst after scifi channel!!
  • I can't believe I only just discovered this show

One of the best Sci Fi shows that I have seen in a long time. Such a comets shame that television companies are so quick to cut off shows and not allow them to finish them off completely. I loved season 4 and still really worth watching g but felt a season 5 could of given it more scope to finish it off as did feel it was rushed too quickly by the end of season 4.

I still can't understand how I did not watch this when it was on air. Finding this on Netflix has been a pleasure to watch, but such a shame that it got cancelled :-(
  • how I love the show