* Jean DeLynn Baker, disappeared on 27 October 1999. She the ability to release a deadly, airborne virus from her hands when she becomes agitated, nervous or scared.
* Edwin Mayuya, disappeared on 24 February 1996. He has the ability to repair damaged chromosomes of babies while they are in the mother's wombs (in utero).
* T.J Kim, disappeared 2 February 1998. She has the ability to create a disturbing sound that only affects men and makes them enraged.
* Roger Wolcott, disappeared 6 March 1987.
* Sara James, disappeared 5 November 1971.
* Laurel Bryce, disappeared 7 January 1982.
* Rose Woodard, disappeared 1 December 1991.
* Matthew Lombard, disappeared on 3 May 1977.
* Werner Loecher, disappeared on 19 April 1973.
Trivia: The title comes from Maia's diary entry in the season premiere: "Mommy's bosses will be punished for betraying us".
* Jung Pak, disappeared 30 September 1956. He has gills on the upper portion of his back which likely will allow him to breathe underwater.
* Tyler Downing, disappeared 9 January 1972. He has the ability to control electricity.
* Philippa Bynes, disappeared 11 May 1994. She has the ability to generate a glowing light in the palm of her hands.
* Daniel Armand, disappeared 20 July 1990. He has the ability to induce mental illness.
* Dante Ferelli, disappeared 24 December 1982.
Alana hits fake Tom with a jar. It breaks. But in the next shot it's still sitting on the table.
Goof: When Jarvis tells Diana that Tom killed T.J. Kim, she says that Tom fired two shots from the gun, however, "Tom" only fired the gun once.
* Boyd Gelder, disappeared 3 March 2000. He has the ability to change his physical appearance and voice.
* Ryan Freel, disappeared 14 July 1982.
* Amy Paspalis, disappeared 23 July 1999.
* Duncan and Olivia Germaine, they have the ability to move and control water.
* Lindsey Hammond, disappeared 23 November 1979.
* Christopher Dubov, disappeared 29 June 1999. Has the ability to smell pheromones.
* Todd Barstow, disappeared 29 August 1995. He has the ability to sense someone's pain, rage, anger, etc.
* Zachary Gidlund, disappeared 10 November 1966.
* Jane Nance, disappeared 17 October 1980. She has the ability to communicate with animals.
* Jorge Malina, disappeared 24 March 1975. Has the ability to produce and control fire.
Trivia: Tom lives at 240 Parkside Avenue, Seattle.
* Naomi Bondermann, disappeared on 9 February 1992. She secretes a special oil from her hands, which causes people to have hallucinations of people from their past.
Trivia: The guitar Nick Crowley gives to Shawn is a Gibson Les Paul.
* Claudio Borghi, disappeared 19 June 1961. He has the ability that let others see a possible vision of their future when he touches them or they touch something that has come into direct contact with his hands.
* Edwin Garrett, disappeared 8 October 1980.
Trivia: The episode's title comes from the first verse of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic".
* Lewis Mesirow, disappeared 19 April 1955. He has remote viewing abilities that locate missing people.
* Paul Newbold has the ability to raise or lower body temperature. Abduction date unknown.
* Tina Richardson, disappeared 12 April 1995. She has the ability to wipe people's memories.
* Michael Lawrence has the ability to change the level of oxygen in anybody's blood. Abduction date unknown.
Trivia: The homeless man (Tom McBeath) appears to break the fourth wall.
Featured Promicin Positives
* Graham Holt, he develops the ability of mind control after taking a promicin shot.
No results found.
No results found.
No results found.
extraordinary situations, cheap special effects, for nerds, characters with double lives, characters with hidden agendas