The 700 Club

Weekdays 10:00 AM on ABC Family Premiered Apr 01, 1966 In Season

The 700 Club Fan Reviews (19)

3.2
  • The 700 Club is such an amazing and touching show. They teach and show you many things and how to live a life for God. It's a life inspiration show that can help.

Whenever I watch this show I always feel the Holy Spirit and how God works in my life. I love how God has blessed this broadcast so much. 700 Club goes out and gives help to those in need, and prayer for the hurting. God gives me peace and strength to get through each and everyday I try my best to lean on him. God has such a great plan for us and he's doing something so special in my life, and in yours. There's heart warming stories in this program and great ways to learn how to do things. God works in such mysterious ways his blessings are so good even though we don't deserve them. Jesus Christ God's son died on the cross so we can have his gift eternal life. I always learned to contact God first in all situations, his way is always the best way. God is in control and is taking care of me. I always give God the glory and praise even when things go bad. God forgives every time I sin there is no perfect person or Christian. God forgives because he loves so us so much. This show is a great way to have a wonderful relationship with God. God Bless.
ABCFAM