The A-Team Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Did anyone really like Franky Santana????

Did you like Franky Santana

gdanko619

[1]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    Did any of you like this character? To me he was just another "cousin Oliver".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JohnnyPromoshot

[2]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    Frankie technically filled the "5th" character slot that was held previously by Amy and then Tawnia. They all were "bridge" characters who were allies of the A-Team but at the same time not wanted by the government--allowing them to go places the other guys couldn't as well as perform special tasks for them. Even though the final season involved the A-Team being captured and therefore no longer "wanted", the first episode focused Frankie in the traditional sense when he did such things as dress up as a priest to help rescue Hannibal, Face, & B.A. Cousin Oliver didn't do anything productive for the Brady's (in fact his character was quite destructive to the family). Frankie at least had some skills as a special effects artist which came in handy on the A-Team's first "assignment" from General Stockwell involving the plane hijacking.

Kusonaga

[3]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    I didn't mind Frankie much. He got on my nerves a few times, sure, but he wasn't really a bad character. Would've liked to see him focused pretty much exclusively on the special effects though. At times he'd steal Face's role as womanizer a bit.

VaMpIrEsSuCk

[4]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 11
    I really never liked Frankie. There wasn't actually anything wrong with him, but he never really seemed to fit in right for me. At least Amy and Tawnia actually seemed to help the show flow more, Frankie kind of made the plans choppier, especially when there was talk of Face leaving. In my opinion, all of season five was really a downer. I adored seasons one through three, but then they started to run out of goos story lines. Wow im way off topiv sorry.

Richiebcfc25

[5]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 47
    frankie santana is a forgetable character in a forgetable season!

omaci

[6]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    VaMpIrEsSuCk wrote:
    I really never liked Frankie. There wasn't actually anything wrong with him, but he never really seemed to fit in right for me. At least Amy and Tawnia actually seemed to help the show flow more, Frankie kind of made the plans choppier, especially when there was talk of Face leaving. In my opinion, all of season five was really a downer. I adored seasons one through three, but then they started to run out of goos story lines. Wow im way off topiv sorry.
    I definitely agree with you!

Meredith1985

[7]Dec 21, 2008
    • level: 9

I don't know anyone who really liked him. They should have taken a new girl if they needed to bring fresh blood into the team. Franky was just annoying...

Woolsey

[8]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 51
    I never thought he meshed well with the others.

princessFirefly

[9]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 4

nope i didn't like him, but i liked me more than Tawnia! (she is a ding bat!!!)