The A-Team Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

did you like 'dishpan man?" and what about the episode he comes in?

dagurlpink2006

[1]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    I personally don`t like the name dishpan man.... I mean I like his name Frankie. Did you like Frankie? Do yall think he was a good addition? And what about the episode he came in? I don`t fully understand what happened when Hanniball caught Frankie talking on the phone. What was that all about?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smikkelenberg

[2]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    the eps with frankie still need to come up in the country where i live, so i cant really say much about it. I've seem all the eps already but that was 7 years ago, i was only 10

dougalderman

[3]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 34

I am not a big fan of the nickname "Dishpan," but it was hardly ever uttered in the series anyway.

I believe the instance where Hannibal encountered Frankie on the phone and became upset was due to Hannibal's belief that Frankie had sold the team out to Stockwell.  Of course, Frankie was simply trying to be protective and prudent in his actions.

Does that sound right?

BRAH

[4]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    Frankie was okay, but seemed to make the team a 'crowd'. Frankie was WAY too similar to Faceman, instead of being his own character.

Although Frankie wasn't bad, and was especially good in the Court Martial episodes, as well as episodes like "The Theory of Revolution", "Point of No Return" & "The Spy Who Mugged Me", I think had the show went on to a 6th Season, and Frankie would've been cut... it wouldn't have been a big loss.

Now Stockwell, that was the really intriguing new character during the show's 5th & final season.

Just_Jos

[5]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 11
    Frankie was a cool character.

penguinlova

[6]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    Frankie Santana was cool. I like Faceman better but Frankie was a good addition. He first showed up in the first episode(s) of the fifth and final season, which was a three part episode. Frankie did seem to make the team a bit crowded, but he was useful with his experience with special effects.

Kusonaga

[7]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 6
    Luckily, the nickname "Dishpan Man" never returned. The first three episodes of season five though? They were stellar.