The A-Team Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Movie

shanebradley1

[22]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    Neeson is meant to be in talks for the film only last week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frosty_ice

[23]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 24
    Yeah.... Thank God their doing a film adaptation of this tv series! And yeah, Liam Neeson is in talks to get the part of Hannibal... As for the rest of the cast, there's no word yet. Personally, I would love to see Michael Clark Duncan doing B.A.'s part, you know? As for the story, as far as I know they were thinking about instead of using the Vietnam War as a background, they would use the Gulf War, or maybe the war from Iraq.

Yaspaa

[24]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 79
    Rampage Jackson has the part of B.A, Bradley Cooper is playing face and the guy from district 9 is Murdock.
    Edited on 10/12/2009 10:51am
    Edited 2 total times.

stlateamfan

[25]Nov 25, 2009
    For all current news updates of the highly anticipated and long overdue A-Team movie, check out imdb.com for a completer list of cast, crew, and plot information. Release date has officially been set for June 11, 2010, and Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz will definately have cameos!!! Lets just hope now that they can actually pull off a decent movie that wont be overly modernized and still be a good nod to the original series!

TesserT

[26]Apr 15, 2010
    • level: 79
    A-Team Movie Site: Just saw the trailer at the theater and I must say it looks good. Ck out the movie site for the trailer. Jessica Biel plays Lt. Sosa, a former love interest of Face's.

stlateamfan

[28]Jun 13, 2010

Saw the movie tonight. Actually very good! Very true to the original series. Characterizations were good especially Liam Neeson's portrayal of Hannibal! Quinton Rampage Jackson wasn't bad as B.A. either. Very fast moving with lots and lots of action! A bit far fetched and cartoonish, but then so was the TV show! Just a good old fashioned shoot em up, blow em up, testosterone filled guy movie with hotbabe Jessica Biel in there for good measure! Guys will love the action, gals will love looking at Bradley Cooper with his shirt off! Lots of special effects, but not too over done. It's believeable enough to be very entertaining and funny. Well thought out script with lots of plot twists! Again, a very good modernization of the TV show while at the same time not straying too far away from the original elements. Everything that you'd expect from The A-Team and more! I think that hardcore fans will be pleasantly surprised!(I know I was!) It's all there. The character personalities, the storyline, and some new ideas that should impress. Remember to look for cameo appearances by Dirk Benedict and Dwight Shultz, and stay all the way through to the end of the credits for a big surprise!Overall I believe it to be the best movie version of an old TV show in years! Much like Star Trek last year, a great remake and fitting tribute to the original. Don't miss it! Laughing

Edited on 06/21/2010 4:41am
    Edited 6 total times.

Ralfberg

[29]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 13

Thx mate for saying to watch the ending after credits, first time when I watched the film I missed the end!

NinjaTurtleFan

[30]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 5

I was severly disappointed in the A-Team movie. The truck looks so small and it was barely in the movie, to me Murdock was a bad Murdock, the swearing was ridiculous including the F word in the movie, guns were in the movie unlike the tv show, the camera was shakey at times with a lot of dark shots when they were fighting, there 4 badpeople in the movie, barely any A-Team music during the movie, in this movie- the A-Team was never hired by anybody (The movie was all aboutwhat you hear at the beginning of the tv show, and that's it.),B.A. had no gold chains - barely had the mohawk, and there were times when I couldn't even hear what Murdock or BA were saying. If you like the tv show, expect something not out of the tv show. This was far from the tv show. No wonder I couldn't find the A-Team toys at Target, or Meijer, or the toys in the Happy Meal. They might as well rate it R.

Edited on 08/02/2010 7:47am