TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The A-Team Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Top 10 "The A-Team" episodes

cornertalker

[1]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 13
    I have never watched The A-Team, and I'd like to get a crash course before the movie comes out. What are the best episodes?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Yaspaa

[2]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 79
    You cant go wrong with starting at the beginning,It will definitely show you what you need to know.

sc813

[3]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 1
    I always remember "The Sound of Thunder" where General "Bull" Fulbright accompanies the team on a return trip to VietNam in an alleged bid to prove their innocence. Outstanding performances as our heroes flashback to the dark days of the war. I also enjoyed the trial episodes from season 5 when the team was finally captured and sent to courtmartial. For a taste of the "client of the week" episodes, I liked "Taxi Cab Wars" from, I think, season two where the team helps a family-owned cab company take on the strong-arm tactics of their rivals.

Karlam20001

[4]May 24, 2010
    • level: 9
    To me, "Deadly Manuevers",where criminals who were defeated by the A-Team,hire four A-Team type badguys to eliminate them.They manage to kidnap Face,Murdock,and B.A.using their weaknesses against them.They miss catching Hannibal who later hatches a plan to rescue his team.Another favorite of mine is:"The Sound of Thunder",a truly touching episode where General Fulbright who had been pursuing the A-Team wants to hire them to go on a mission back to Vietnam.By the end of this episode,he changes his mind about the A-Team,from guilty to innocent of their early alledged crime.Two more favorites come to mind:"Recipe for Heavy Bread",and a two part episode"When you comin back Range Rider?".