The A-Team Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

Trying to find an episode

Recon3029

[1]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 1

Here is what I can remember from the episode I'm looking for:

The A-Team has barricaded themselves in a house that is surrounded by the military.

I believe the house is owned by the commander of the military unit outside the house.

They play a record that contains the sounds of war, which included sporadic automatic gunfire.

The record played loudly possibly in combination with other (Visual) distractions allowed them to make their escape.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Uthacalthing

[2]Aug 15, 2010

This is episode 16 of season 2, titled "Say It With Bullets". Great episode, I've been watching the whole series recently, and watched this one just last week. Here's a link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0504194/ The rest of my post has spoilers, so don't read if you're going to watch it again soon! An army corporal seeks out the Team to help bring down her brother's murderer, a corrupt army officer who illegally sells army weapons on the black market. They agree to help, unaware that she's actually made a deal with Decker to capture the A-Team in exchange for bringing her brother's murder to justice. The house, btw, is the guest quarters on the army base, where Col. Decker is staying at the time. Hannibal's theory is that's the last place they'll look. Face finds the "Sounds of War" record, which gives Hannibal an idea... If you ask me, though, they don't blow up enough stuff with the tank :-) Anyways, hope this tells you what you wanted to know. -U

Recon3029

[3]Aug 15, 2010
    Yeah that was the episode, Thanks Uthacalthing!