The A-Team

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 17, 1986 on NBC

5.6
  • Yay. Football. *sarcasm*

3.5
    Well, this episode was not even close to my favorite. It's...well, the bottom of the barrell.

On the first real mission for Stockwell, The A-Team takes on the cold war. They take on russian espionage with the true American game....Football. Of course, there are guest star's aplenty including Joe Namath, and Jim Brown (two names I know.)

So, they were hoping to get big ratings by taping into football fever. I'm guessing it didn't work.

Having a crummy plot to hang it on, and confusion and double cross after double cross didn't help me much. Sure, Hannibal goes a little over the top, and yes Murdock is great as usual (Inspector 6 being the best cover any of them have n that's competely by accident.)

Here's the thing though, and it's in the goof's of the episode...so, you can check it out there...but BA grabs onto the helicopter rail. This is so far out of character that even if the episode was good and interesting it goes downhill so fast in that one moment it's unbelievable. I may have scored it lower, but I'm feeling generous tonight.
ESQUI