The A-Team

The Sound of Thunder

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 13, 1986 on NBC

• Would have been a great finale.

This show would have made a great finale. A perfect way to end the show, even though nothing gets tied up as far as the fugitive status goes, it still showed that they truly are American Heroes. The addition of Tia for season 5 would not have changed anything, it would have been like Amy or Tawnya all over again. Unfortunatly they remade the show for season 5 and it basically jumped the shark in my opinion. Even still the A-Team is an all time classic show and definatly one that should be made into a movie. I love it when a plan comes together!
  • They should have tried and kept her.

The show was getting stale. It was always the same old thing. They would take a job and during the course of it, they would get caught by the bad and get locked up in a storage room, warehouse, or something like that and they would find odds and ends and use them to make weapons and use them to beat the bad guys. This episode was what the show needed to revitalize it. I thought that the character of Tia would have been wonderful addition. Only problem, Tia Carrere the actress they chose to play her was already committed to another show. If they knew that they were going to make or at least wanted to make her a cast member, they should have tried and find someone who was not tied to anything so she can join the show. Because she wasn't the show was redone the next season and frankly, I think it was obvious that the show was not going to last, too bad.