The A-Team

The Taxicab Wars

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 1983 on NBC

• Fine example of what the A-team does and the chemistry of comedy between B.A.and Murdoch.

The A-team comes into to help a group of cab drivers who are being forced out of business by a rival cab company which is a bigger organization run by a tyrant. As the A-team fights the rival organization things get off to a really rough start. After regrouping and Hannibal comes up with the plan to get the team back on track, it is payback time. This makes for some great action ,car chases and some of the better comedic,funny chemistry betwen B.A. and Murdoch. The A-team also have another great "invention" with a cab modified into a combat "tank".
  • Mr Knuckles, meet Mr. Sockie!

This episode just cracked me up. When Murdock introduced us to the talented \"MR SOCKIE\". We had to make up Mr. Sockies. My favorite line was when BA told Murdock to shutup or Mr Knuckles was going to speak to Mr. Sockie. The Team comes to the rescue of a taxi company being treatened with take over from a larger taxi company. Smith, Face, BA, Amy and Murdock face down the head dirt bag and his hench men. The funny moments are as usual provided by the interplay of BA and Murdock and their Ulter egos Mr. Sockie, a sock on murdocks hand with eyes, and a nose drawn on it.