The A-Team

Without Reservations

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 08, 1987 on NBC

• Not my A-Team.

I suppose the network just felt the show had gotten too stagnant. Wanting to avoid that, they tossed in Stockwell. Wanting to avoid "Stockwell sends them on a mission" stagnation, they developed this episode. The A-Team stumbles into a life or death mission on their time off.

Oh, and here's the fun part, let's shoot face and give him even less to do than he does in a normal episode anymore (honestly, since they've been working for the government, what do they need with a scrounger? He'd lost his bite.) Next...let's cut Hannibal and BA out of half the episode.

So, what does that do? It gives us another Murdock central episode with a heavy dose of Frankie (the Murdock-lite.)

Then, since we need to cut costs, let's put it all in one or two rooms and an existing set.

Yes, that's it. We've cut costs and can keep the series going. Seriously, you'd want to continue watching a show like this?

This is not my A-team. This is not why started watching. It's not why I continued watching. Fortunately, after this episode I didn't have to continue watching, but I can watch all the older so much better episodes that starred Hannibal and Face and BA and Murdock!