Question

Khleoswife

[1]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    Wasnt Malcolm Jamal Warner on one of the episodes? It doesnt say so on Imdb.com but Ive that before. Can someone help me out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UncleRegis

[2]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 12
    Khleoswife wrote:
    Wasnt Malcolm Jamal Warner on one of the episodes? It doesnt say so on Imdb.com but Ive that before. Can someone help me out?

Not sure if you figured it out by now but he was in the episode A Desperate Exit also known as Face at the Edge of the World.

ulij20

[3]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 1

I have a question about an after school special (might not have even been the ABC one) that aired in April, 1991. I was getting ready for class (since I was in college) and I flipped on the TV to check the weather. One of the after school specials was on and the part I saw was something about a mother and her young daughter (approximately nine years of age) cleaning out the refrigerator and milk spilling all over the place. I don't even know if the actual milk spilling happened in the show - what was showing was pretty much after the fact. The older sister came home from school to find the mother cleaning up the girl, whom the milk had apparently spilled on. When the older sister asked what happened, her mother told about the refrigerator cleaning story. I don't really remember anything else; just the mother telling the girl to jump into the bathtub, and that was when I had to head to class. Remember, this was back in 1991, which of course, is 17 years ago.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here remembered that episode.