The Addams Family Forums

ABC (ended 1966)

Trying to find a certin episode?

Bizarro1968

[1]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 2

In the dvd commenteay in the first volume of the Addams family set Lisa Lorring mentions an episode where Wednesday dreses up like Mortica( her hair was down and she had on a childs version of the Mortica dress). Now I have all three volumes of the show but I can not seem to find the episode where she dresses like that. I have every episode of the series so what episode title am I missing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

firefairyangel

[2]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 12
    I have seen the episode, but I can't remember what is was called. In it, Wednesday has a crush on another boy about her age, so the whole family tries to give her advice on how to get the boy to like her. They each end up giving her an item or two, and doing her hair, etc.

firefairyangel

[3]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 12

I have seen the episode, but I can't remember what is was called. In it, Wednesday has a crush on another boy about her age, so the whole family tries to give her advice on how to get the boy to like her. They each end up giving her an item or two, and doing her hair, etc.

Edit: It's in Season 2, episode 11. It's called Feud in the Addams Family. About 5 minutes in, Wednesday and Pusgley come in, and Pugsley's singing "Wednesday's in love".

Edited on 12/07/2007 1:25pm