The Addams Family

ABC (ended 1966)

boechsner

The Addams Family Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• The Adams Family is about a family who are monsters in a human neighbourhood they have a nosey next door neighbour husband who doesnt care!!! Its a laugh an I think they should do it again choosing characters equally matching the last lot otherwise it won

I think this show was excellent and that they should bring it back!!! I loved watching how the brother and sister, Wednesday and Pugsly. What they do and say is always a larf and I never had enuf wactchin it I really think they should bring it back in the future!!!
  • A kooky-spooky family that doesn't realize that they are any different from any other family.

One of my favorites.

I can watch this show over and over and only wish that there had been more of it.

John Astin and Carolyn Jones were wonderful as Gomez and Morticia Addams. Jackie Coogan fantastic as Uncle Fester. Ted Cassidy a scream (pun intended) as Lurch, the butler.

Blossom Rock as Grandmama, Lisa Loring as Wednesday and Ken Weatherwax as Pugsley and the wonderful Felix Silla as Cousin Itt rounded out a great cast.

This show was so much fun to watch and has aged very well. It proves that the best comedy is when you play the part straight as if what you do and what is happening is normal.

If you want to have fun and a good laugh...watch this series.

And if you want more...check out the first two Addams Family movies...Roul Julia and Angelica Houston make a fine movie version of Gomez and Morticia.

1 2 >