ABC (ended 1966)

boechsner

The Addams Family Fan Reviews (32)

• They're creepy and they're kooky Mysterious and spooky They're all together ooky The Addams Family

The Addams Family is a great tv show! (Way better than the Munsters in my opinion!)They were all so cool! Gomez was always blowing up his train set or standing on his head or doing something else out of the ordinary. Morticia was always tending to her scary plants. Uncle Fester could always light up a light bulb in his mouth. Lurch was always one step away from where he was needed. "You rang?". Or he was playing his harpischord! Grandmama always had some spell up her sleeve. Wednesday and Pugsley were always up to something. And Wednesday always had her headless doll Marie Antoinette with her. Thing was always lending a helping hand. Cousin Itt was always speaking so fast that no one could understand him. They were just so different that it was cool!

I love the Addams Family. Sometimes I think it would be cool to be a part of their family. I love the theme sing too. It's one of my all time favorites! :

They're creepy and they're kooky
    Mysterious and spooky
    They're all together ooky

Their house is a museum
    When people come to see 'em
    They really are a scre-um

Neat

Sweet

Petite

So get a witches' shawl on
    A broomstick you can crawl on
    We're gonna pay a call on