The Addams Family

ABC (ended 1966)

boechsner

The Addams Family Fan Reviews (32)

• thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhis rocks!!!!go the addams family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show rocks!but i miss it!!!wahhhh!i wish this did not end it!!!!i love this show!!i wish they did not end it.i am sad!!!my favorite charter was Thing!!!!Thing was aways helping the family!i love thing!thing rocks!if they stared the show with the same people i'll be watching there eating popcorn!laghing at Thing because he s funny!wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!toooooo bad they ended it.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!i love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx.i am mad they ended it.............you think it it was gana last longer but it did not!go thing!!!!!!i know who played him!goooo the a.d.d.a.m.s. f.a.i.m.i.l.y!sooooo sorry who love them it ended!me and my mom really love it!it was gone 1960.