The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Holly Jolly Jimmy

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Dec 08, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Christmas Review #19

Jimmy is convinced that Santa Claus does not exist. To prove his theory once and for all, Jimmy travels to the North Pole with Carl and Sheen. The boys find Santa's workshop, but Jimmy thinks it's just another toy factory. In fact, nothing they see convinces Jimmy otherwise. When his homing device accidentally emits a blast of energy to the source of the signal, Santa's atoms get scrambled. With Santa temporarily out of action, who can deliver the presents? Jimmy must now put his doubts aside, load up the hypercube, and try to save Christmas before the people of Retroville make up a new holiday.''Inventions: Reindeer Scenario 8.20-B, Jingle Bell-Powered Sonic Propultion Unit, Laser-Guided Navigational Beacon (Goddard's red nose), Warp Module. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius". This show isn't the greatest cartoon I've seen but I have to admit that this Christmas episode is one of my favorite episodes from this show and I love to watch it every year and I still loved it watching it like three times this year. This whole Christmas storyline was well executed and well though out. Of course, the whole "Christmas is cancelled" does bug me because Christmas isn't about Santa Claus or presents. You can still have a wonderful Christmas even without Santa Claus and even the presents. Anyways, this Christmas episode had some funny parts and it was wonderful all the way. The musical number that everyone at school was singing in the beginning of the episode was enjoyable. I also thought Hugh and Judy's musical number in the middle of the episode was very cute and enjoyable and I enjoy that one a little more than the first musical number. The part that did make me laugh the hardest was when Hugh made up a holiday called Pule Day (which is about pies) and he walked inside someone's house to give them the pie and then they beat him up. Mel Brooks as the voice of Santa Claus was awesome and his voice matches perfectly... I'm glad he got picked to voice Santa since he is so talented. I also though the very ending of the episode was nice when Jimmy finally got the present he asked Santa for like 5 years ago. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius"... totally worth watching every year. 10/10
  • One of my Top 5 favorite episodes in Jimmy Neutron!

This episode had an excellent storyline. Jimmy was the only person that didn't believe in Santa, so he and his friends go to the North Pole so he can prove that Santa doesn't exist. Cindy and Libby had followed Jimmy to capture his embarrassing moments on tape, to get him back for hurting Carl's feelings. When Jimmy's scanner had scanned Santa in the workshop, Santa's atoms were scrambled, and Christmas was cancelled, so Jimmy had to deliver all the presents.

This episode is really special because it's the only Christmas special in the whole series. It also had a great twist in the ending.

Here are my favorite quotes for this episode:
    Jimmy: I'm just a regular kid. And if a kid can deliver everybody's Christmas presents using science, you'll all be forced to face the awesome, incredible truth - there is no Santa Claus!
    Sheen: Okay ... but the Easter Bunny's real, right? ...
    Jimmy: Carl, have you counted the presents?
    Carl: One billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand ninety--
    Elf: Call it an even 2 billion!

Episode Rating: A+
  • Jimmy doesn't believe in santa

It takes a few times in watching this episode to understand it. Jimmy doesn't believe in Santa so when he goes to the north pole, and actually sees Santa he thinks it's a fake. So he messes up and now he has to deliver the presents. The ending is so nice to comprehend and understand. It shows us why Jimmy doesn't believe.
  • Have yourself a Merry little Pule!

I loved this episode! My favorite parts were the songs and when those people beat the crap out of Croppy aka Hugh. Sheen and Hugh had very funny lines in this episode. I would give it a ten but I didn't like Cindy and Libby's charcters in this episode. They were too mean. Plus I think it was unfair that they got coal at the end of the episode. They were only trying to get back at him for making Carl cry.