The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Holly Jolly Jimmy

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Dec 08, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Christmas Review #19

Jimmy is convinced that Santa Claus does not exist. To prove his theory once and for all, Jimmy travels to the North Pole with Carl and Sheen. The boys find Santa's workshop, but Jimmy thinks it's just another toy factory. In fact, nothing they see convinces Jimmy otherwise. When his homing device accidentally emits a blast of energy to the source of the signal, Santa's atoms get scrambled. With Santa temporarily out of action, who can deliver the presents? Jimmy must now put his doubts aside, load up the hypercube, and try to save Christmas before the people of Retroville make up a new holiday.''Inventions: Reindeer Scenario 8.20-B, Jingle Bell-Powered Sonic Propultion Unit, Laser-Guided Navigational Beacon (Goddard's red nose), Warp Module. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius". This show isn't the greatest cartoon I've seen but I have to admit that this Christmas episode is one of my favorite episodes from this show and I love to watch it every year and I still loved it watching it like three times this year. This whole Christmas storyline was well executed and well though out. Of course, the whole "Christmas is cancelled" does bug me because Christmas isn't about Santa Claus or presents. You can still have a wonderful Christmas even without Santa Claus and even the presents. Anyways, this Christmas episode had some funny parts and it was wonderful all the way. The musical number that everyone at school was singing in the beginning of the episode was enjoyable. I also thought Hugh and Judy's musical number in the middle of the episode was very cute and enjoyable and I enjoy that one a little more than the first musical number. The part that did make me laugh the hardest was when Hugh made up a holiday called Pule Day (which is about pies) and he walked inside someone's house to give them the pie and then they beat him up. Mel Brooks as the voice of Santa Claus was awesome and his voice matches perfectly... I'm glad he got picked to voice Santa since he is so talented. I also though the very ending of the episode was nice when Jimmy finally got the present he asked Santa for like 5 years ago. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius"... totally worth watching every year. 10/10