The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

How to Sink a Sub / Lady Sings the News

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Nov 17, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Perfectly awesome!

These episodes were great, and were perfect conlusions to the averege episode aspect of the series. These last two 15 minute episodes are a great example of this show's likeability.

Lady Sings the News was the more enjoyable epsiode in my opinion. I loved the news theme and the reports they gave were extrememly funny. Libby got power hungry, and seemed a tad out of character, but all in all set a good theme for the episode. In my opinion, this episode felt a bit rushed, and should have been extended to a half hour episode.

How to Sink a Sub is a perfectly accurate title in it's own respect, but not exactly what you may think at first. Sub is not standing for Submarine, but and Substitute teacher. When Jimmy sends the teachers "away", the kids party, that is, until Carl tells the parents...
    This episode was very interesting, and enjoyable to watch, but not one of my top favorites, but it's worth it to watch the epsiode anyways! I mean, what episode, other than When Pants Attack, was below decent?