The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Incredible Shrinking Town

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 23, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• A pure comedic gem for kids. I get a kick out of it too.

Carl once again proved that he is the king of the Weird One Liners. My son cracks up everytime that char opens his mouth. The whole series including the movie are great because I can stomach them as well. Which is important on lazy, rainy Sundays.
    Viva Carl! Viva Llamas!!
  • Jimmy accidently shrinks the town

Not bad, this episode wasn't my favorite, but it had enough good quotes and sheen stuff so that I would give it a thumbs up overall. The lizard alien guys were pretty cool, but I liked them better in league of villans. There could have been more JC, but then again every episode would be better with JC
  • Zix, Travoltron, and Tee return.

Jimmy gets tired of people calling him short, so he trys to make himself taller when a tiny accident happens and the entire human population of retroville become the size of ants. While Jimmy trys to make a resizing ray, Zix, Travoltron, and Tee land on earth in their new space ship. They take Jimmy and the rest into space to be sold as toys.

The episode has many aspects, humor being the main one. There have been alot of different shrinking episodes from different shows, this one was unique.
  • It's just decent. Jimmy shrinks the entire town and three aliens take them.

It was something to watch and take up thirty minutes, but that is all that it was. Don't get me wrong, I think the episode was good, it just didn't live up to all of the other ones. The epiode, though, didn't seem to lack much of what is expected from the show.
  • Amazing.

I couldn't believe how good this episode was. The town shrinking was an idea nobody has used yet (except Spongebob, but that wasn't a very exciting episode) and it was funny how they had to do everything as tiny people the size of ants, because of Jimmy's size invnetion got messed up. I loved it. Loved it a lot. If you don't like this episode, or the show, you really need to watch some decnet shows!