The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Journey to the Center of Carl / Aaughh!! Wilderness!!

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 31, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Its one of my favorites but this show is full of lies.

4.5
    In the episode, "Journey to the center of Carl", Jimmy and Sheen take a journey inside Carl to remove a virus that Jimmy's sick patch created. Jimmy tells Sheen that they must remove the mitochondria from the virus inorder to restore Carl's health. Currently, I am taking an honors biology class and I have learned and can prove to you that viruses are not living, and therefore, do not contain mitochondria. .... and I thought that Jimmy was supposed to be a genious. Well, I guess that is why the creators of the show work as animators and not as doctors.
  • This was good.

I liked these episodes. I thought they were funny, and with this episode, it kind of jumps the shark - but in reverse. What do I mean by that? I mean, this is the episode in which things start to get better, not worse. Is that called jumping the whale? :)
    Anyway, I liked Aaughh! Wilderness! better than Journey to the Center of Carl. It was funnier and had a better plotline. It was funny how Hugh was completely not getting the technology thing until he sees the hologram of a butler.
    Overall, two very good episodes. Not amazing, but still very good.